• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Basement Carparks Completely Flooded!

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He already built the Marina Barrage!!!

He has the forecasting ability that floods will arrive in Sinkieland

I had my doubts BEFORE the Marine Barrage was built. If you dam up all that water, where will all the water from the island go? Now we all know:eek:

I assumed the experts had considered this but obviously NOT. Or at least preferred to be YES men and let the politicians have free reign.

manokie

Alfrescian
Loyal
I had my doubts BEFORE the Marine Barrage was built. If you dam up all that water, where will all the water from the island go? Now we all know:eek:

I assumed the experts had considered this but obviously NOT. Or at least preferred to be YES men and let the politicians have free reign.

Hehe

I think it's pure incompetency of PUB and all the related agencies

They are too sheltered from all the natural disasters.

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sad but true,,,,,,,, many NEA branches are manned by incompetent dorks!

Also Yaboobs made it worse by putting too many Melayu in depts who do not contribute nor perform just like Yaboobs himself.
Protected specie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sad but true,,,,,,,, many NEA branches are manned by incompetent dorks!

Also Yaboobs made it worse by putting too many Melayu in depts who do not contribute nor perform just like Yaboobs himself.
Protected specie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now that's why I always said never buy second hand cars. There would be alot of second hand cars in the next few months from buyers trying to dump their water logged cars on unsuspecting buyers. you never know when the cars would stop working literally and rusts and all types of electronis problems. like I said useless NEA and all those in charge. thousands of motorists must be damm mad. worse, all the bukit timah and orchard road, novena houses would drop in value as I expect more floods come Oct to Jan monsoon season.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
12.jpg

11.jpg