• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Barbaric Sinkie Jailed 1 Day For Whacking Rude Movie-goer Who Asked Him To Sto Shaking Leg!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What is the purpose of this? so that the police get paid & have work, the law courts get paid & get work? Can't pay $3,000...that is the bonus ? spend 1 week in prison right?

It's like SAF army camp... if you book out in the evening, no need to provide dinner or night snack. :wink:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN wong must be 1 of those half paralysed shoulder ah beng KNN san por por type 23yo rook rike 30s as stated by eye witness KNN if kid no down syndrome then is abnormal KNN
KNN probably this type KNN
Screenshot_20191203-191705_YouTube.jpg

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I like to shake my leg while watching movies too. I don't see anything wrong with that. I sometimes have to answer calls during the movie as my clients or grassroots advisers call me for important matters. Other movie goers should be more considerate.
U should also light up n smoke all u want inside the cinema... People will definitely be more considerate towards u as u are such an important person..

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
True true if JohnTan is so busy why spend the time go watch movie?:biggrin:
KNN there are perverted busy uncles who will make the effort to go movies with their maid and do hanky hanky inside the darkness KNN that's why my uncle left stains for johntan to sit KNN

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The prosecutor asked for a short jail term, leaving the length to the court. He highlighted five aggravating factors including the brazen and prolonged manner of the assault.

What kind of prosecutor is that? Asking for a 'short jail term'.
For assault, the guy should be jailed at least a year!

PretenderSam

Alfrescian
Loyal
I like to shake my leg while watching movies too. I don't see anything wrong with that. I sometimes have to answer calls during the movie as my clients or grassroots advisers call me for important matters. Other movie goers should be more considerate.
samleong love to shake his cock while watching movie in cinema.