• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

bapok Obama on his knees Putin is new world order leader

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is no moral and legal basis for US and her allies to oppose Crimea referendum.

US and allies did the same thing in Kosovo and the people of Serbia never get to decide. Now why should the west insist that the voters of Ukraine must decide on the fate of Crimea other than Crimean themselves?

Furthermore unlike Kosovo, Crimea is a self governing state that merge with Ukraine and not an integrate part of Ukraine. They have their own law and constitution. Now they decided to withdraw their membership and join the Russian Federation instead. There is no need for the entire Ukraine population to decide on the fate of Crimea. Only the people of Crimea can decide for themselves. This itself made the Crimea referendum more 'legal' than the one held in Kosovo.

Last edited:
I await the nuclear conflict.

Bankrupt USA will have to depend on Nuke as last ability of threat left, as they can not afford to fight nor deploy.

They have to cry in tears, beg, and threatening the nuke. When used, they know it would be their own ending as well.

USA ships bases planes missiles n satellites already rotten, n would be worse by each day. Their ability to nuke is like the fists of bed ridden boxer Mohd Ali.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is no moral and legal basis for US and her allies to oppose Crimea referendum.

Agree. That aside, Crimea does not offer the US or NATO any geopolitical or strategic advantage. It doesn't even have natural resources, unlike Iraq or Iran, having to import all its electricity and natural gas from Ukraine. And its populace are mainly Russian-speaking Ukrainians and ethnic Russians.

Why fight over an inconsequential piece of land?

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bankrupt USA will have to depend on Nuke as last ability of threat left, as they can not afford to fight nor deploy.

They have to cry in tears, beg, and threatening the nuke. When used, they know it would be their own ending as well.

USA ships bases planes missiles n satellites already rotten, n would be worse by each day. Their ability to nuke is like the fists of bed ridden boxer Mohd Ali.

Apparently their ICBM officers and men also are corrupt. Don't know the proper launch code.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree. That aside, Crimea does not offer the US or NATO any geopolitical or strategic advantage. It doesn't even have natural resources, unlike Iraq or Iran, having to import all its electricity and natural gas from Ukraine. And its populace are mainly Russian-speaking Ukrainians and ethnic Russians.

Why fight over an inconsequential piece of land?

Did Afghanistan give them much

Yahoo

I do no shift. I'm a free person.

Can't handle the truth and have to use infractions on me? What can infractions do? :rolleyes:

I can have it remove from u and your PAP IB won't be able to help u. Just keep your points below 700. :biggrin:

If i use collective force then your goal post will be out of reach. :biggrin:

Yazoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I do no shift. I'm a free person.

Can't handle the truth and have to use infractions on me? What can infractions do? :rolleyes:

I can have it remove from u and your PAP IB won't be able to help u. :biggrin:

Last edited:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

I can have it remove from u and your PAP IB won't be able to help u. :biggrin:

you are an IB yourself. Loser using clones.

Yazoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have no clones you spineless loser.

sure sure we believe u... :biggrin:

Who are u trying to kidd? You think that i don't know how the PAP / YPAP IB operate in this forum?

Their army of clones are made up of online personas. :biggrin:

"Respect" has no meaning in an online forum you twit. It's a term reserved for the real world not a fairyland forum where you can make up any story you want.

Take my case as an example.. I've repeatedly told everyone how I started companies and made a pile selling them and I'm now happily retired with millions in the bank. Well it's all a big fat lie. In reality, I don't even have the money to pay my electricity bill this month. The highest position I've ever held is "senior clerk".

Why else did I start this donation thing... it's because I desperately need $$$$ to stay afloat or I'll starve to death.

Don't believe 99% of what you read here. People adopt personas of who they wished they were not who they actually are.

Yazoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
loser can dream on. CCS not paying you enough?

You better tell your doggies in your dog unit to change tact because i know about it all and can expose them anytime. But then it's too late for them now except for their new clones. :biggrin: