• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Banyan Tree keen to restructure

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
Despite the strong recovery after COVID-19, Banyan Tree share price had been dropping in the past six months.

They have too much debts to refinance, now debts is larger than their market cap. Breaking up the company can avoid contagion and pulling the healthier business divisions down.

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
Other than cleaners, Banyan Tree had over hired and expanded after COVID-19, eroding their margins.

The hospitality industry will face a slow down in 2024.

Rabbit7

Alfrescian
Loyal
Despite the strong recovery after COVID-19, Banyan Tree share price had been dropping in the past six months.

They have too much debts to refinance, now debts is larger than their market cap. Breaking up the company can avoid contagion and pulling the healthier business divisions down.
appreciate if you would reveal the debt figures please.

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
appreciate if you would reveal the debt figures please.
I am not a stock analyst or invested/shorted this counter. The last results reveal $850m total liabilities vs market cap about $300m

It is better for anyone interested in numbers, to verify the company accounts.

Rabbit7

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not a stock analyst or invested/shorted this counter. The last results reveal $850m total liabilities vs market cap about $300m

It is better for anyone interested in numbers, to verify the company accounts.

From Google,
I understand that Oxley Holdings' market cap at about S$ 397 M
But this same company has debts of about S$ 1.67 B

Is Oxley Holdings, a Going Concern ?
Has Oxley finally paid off the earlier Bond Holders ?

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
From Google,

Oxley also not doing well, huge debt burden. They raise some money in recent years from HK investor, but share price continues to weaken.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
From Google,

Debt ish merely 400% of market cap