• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Banks and developers are protected. Losses are all yours, profits they keep.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
nanbeh all savings gone.profits they take.losses you suffer.nanbeh system! OCCUPY THEM!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
talk only!!! A typical sinkie trait..

lamparlah u thairenegade.you talkcome back lah and OCCUPY!....don't look down on sinkies okay you traitor ...come back and OCCUPY YOUR OWN HOME LAH!
talkcocke no lampar to return....go and get drowned lah...thia good good good...my foot good!...they will kill you without bating an eyelid! thai girls good..good good my lampar good.money good lah.no money chop off your kuku!!!...OCCUPY YOUR HEAD LAH!!!

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
lamparlah u thairenegade.you talkcome back lah and OCCUPY!....don't look down on sinkies okay you traitor ...come back and OCCUPY YOUR OWN HOME LAH!
talkcocke no lampar to return....go and get drowned lah...thia good good good...my foot good!...they will kill you without bating an eyelid! thai girls good..good good my lampar good.money good lah.no money chop off your kuku!!!...OCCUPY YOUR HEAD LAH!!!

kopiuncle really angry liao. Usually just 南北. Now Lampard also come out.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
kopiuncle really angry liao. Usually just 南北. Now Lampard also come out.

sori sori...today no money to limkopi.hungry uncle is an angry uncle.sori sori...miah keksim okay..sori a million times...now i limkopi and shutup..

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
sori sori...today no money to limkopi.hungry uncle is an angry uncle.sori sori...miah keksim okay..sori a million times...now i limkopi and shutup..

hi there

1. aiyoh!
2. uncle, at times too hot can up your blood pressure mah.
3. cool it leh!
4. honest, there are plenty of views and options open for all forummers.
5. some we choose to accept while there could be a handful we do detest.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. aiyoh!
2. uncle, at times too hot can up your blood pressure mah.
3. cool it leh!
4. honest, there are plenty of views and options open for all forummers.
5. some we choose to accept while there could be a handful we do detest.

kamsiakamsia.i cool down liao.now lim milokaukau.