• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

BANGKOK: More than 100K at 9pm. Many More Coming. JAMS 50km Long. ArbiSHIT SHITTING!

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: BANGKOK: More than 100K at 9pm. Many More Coming. JAMS 50km Long. ArbiSHIT SHITTI

820x.jpg

840x.jpg

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: BANGKOK: More than 100K at 9pm. Many More Coming. JAMS 50km Long. ArbiSHIT SHITTI

850x.jpg

A police officer stands near two suspects Don Martar, 42, (bottom L) and Tawatchai Iamnak, 37, (bottom C) as he speaks during a news conference at the Metropolitan Police Bureau in Bangkok January 25, 2011. The police arrested a group of suspects, including Martar and Iamnak, in possession of two homemade bombs and other ammunition shells, according to media reports. The suspects have confessed that they were hired to sabotage the yellow-shirt People Alliance for Democracy's rally on Tuesday.​

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

830x.jpg

A police officer counts M79 rounds after a news conference at the Metropolitan Police Bureau in Bangkok January 25, 2011​

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

850x.jpg

A police officer holds up a rocket-propelled grenade (RPG) launcher during a news conference at the Metropolitan Police Bureau in Bangkok January 25, 2011. The police arrested a group of suspects in possession of two homemade bombs and other ammunition shells, according to media reports. The suspects have confessed that they were hired to sabotage the yellow-shirt People Alliance for Democracy's rally on Tuesday.​

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal

They are so poor . They willing to take on any side .

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thai cop accused of killing Canadian now jailed for wife's death

By Eva Ferguson, Postmedia News January 27, 2011 6:02 PM

CALGARY — The family of a Canadian man killed in Thailand three years ago say they plan to push even harder for justice after the police officer charged with his shooting was jailed for another killing.

Thai police Sgt. Uthai Dechachiwat was sentenced to 25 years in prison this week after pleading guilty to the clubbing death of his 18-year-old pregnant wife.

Dechachiwat is also charged in the shooting death of Leo Del Pinto.

The 25-year-old Calgarian was gunned down Jan. 6, 2008, outside a restaurant in the northern Thai village of Pai.

A friend he'd been touring with, Carly Reisig, was also shot, but survived.

The accused said he was acting in self-defence. He has since been charged with first-degree murder in Del Pinto's death.

Amid a slow, pre-trial process for the Del Pinto slaying, Dechachiwat was charged with, and later pleaded guilty to, the murder of his young, pregnant wife last fall.

Del Pinto's father, Ernie, said because Dechachiwat didn't get life in prison or the death penalty, he will continue to pursue a further sentence for his son's death.

"I am pushing even harder for justice now," said Ernie Del Pinto in Calgary on Thursday.

"This man didn't just kill his wife, he killed a small child, because she was pregnant."
© Copyright (c) The Calgary Herald

Read more: http://www.calgaryherald.com/news/T...d+wife+death/4180381/story.html#ixzz1CHVKyl8c

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Irony is now both red and yellow shirts have a common axe to grind: Democrats and/or Abhisit (on Kampuchea border skirmish). And PAD now at odds with one of their favourite supporters (now foreign minister) who was involved in airport siege in late 2008. :rolleyes:

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

810x.jpg

Leader Chamlong Srimuang of the People's Alliance for Democracy, also known as the Yellow Shirts, drives a scooter to watch Thai police force during their protest outside Government House in Bangkok, Thailand, Friday, Jan. 28, 2011. The right-wing nationalist group seek to pressure Prime Minister Abhisit Vejjajiva over a land dispute with Cambodia, but the prime minister has rejected their demands.​

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

810x.jpg

Thai policemen stand guard as nationalist 'Yellow Shirts' protesters rally outside Government House in Bangkok on January 28, 2011. Hundreds of nationalist Thai 'Yellow Shirts' have been rallying in Bangkok since January 25 to demonstrate against the government's handling of a border territory dispute with neigbouring Cambodia.​

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

780x.jpg

820x.jpg

Thai policemen do push-ups as they get ready to secure the area around the Government house as supporters of yellow-shirted People's Alliance for Democracy rally in Bangkok January 28, 2011​

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

830x.jpg

Supporters of former Thai Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra watch a video conference by Thaksin's lawyer Robert Amsterdam at a Bangkok mall January 31, 2011.​

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

870x.jpg

Supporters of former Thai Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra watch a video conference by Thaksin's lawyer Robert Amsterdam at a Bangkok mall January 31, 2011. Amsterdam held a news conference in Tokyo saying he had petitioned the International Criminal Court to launch a preliminary investigation into "potential crimes against humanity" by Thai Prime Minister Abhisit Vejjajiva during "red shirt" anti-government protests in April-May, 2010.​

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Yes, vote Peau Thai aka, TRT!!!

How to vote, you not Thai la. But you can go join the Red shirt rally like me. Very fun I assure you. As a sinkie, it is very liberating to experience such freedom that had been taken away from us by pappy.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

How to vote, you not Thai la. But you can go join the Red shirt rally like me. Very fun I assure you. As a sinkie, it is very liberating to experience such freedom that had been taken away from us by pappy.

I took part in the yellow protest before, the day before they took over the airport. I was at the govt house and i saw candles in front of the photos of those who die during the attack.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal

I took part in the yellow protest before, the day before they took over the airport. I was at the govt house and i saw candles in front of the photos of those who die during the attack.

CB kia tonychat,

you join the protest becos of the free lunchboxes only :oIo::oIo:

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal

They should save the candles and purchase some napalm .

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Ya, don't care who one support but the point that people could exercise their rights, this is liberating for me.