• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

BANGKOK: More than 100K at 9pm. Many More Coming. JAMS 50km Long. ArbiSHIT SHITTING!

middaydog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: BANGKOK: More than 100K at 9pm. Many More Coming. JAMS 50km Long. ArbiSHIT SHITTI

Anyway, funny how Thais spell their names in English (or Roman letters). Abhisit is actually pronounced Aphisit in Thai, and Shinawatra as Chinawat (though the "tra" is marked silent in Thai spelling).

from Pali or sanskrit base

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: BANGKOK: More than 100K at 9pm. Many More Coming. JAMS 50km Long. ArbiSHIT SHITTI

from Pali or sanskrit base

Good point. Think so too. Like Singaporeans Ah Khiang or Ah Keong means the name, no standardisation until Hanyu Pinyin.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The first line is mai bpen rai krab.

What about the second ? Sure you got the spelling right ?

Very good. Second line is thammada (natural, matter of fact). And yes, I'm not sure if I spelt it right. I think the m's are misspelt with b's.

Queen Seok Duk

Alfrescian
Loyal

Very good. Second line is thammada (natural, matter of fact). And yes, I'm not sure if I spelt it right. I think the m's are misspelt with b's.

tamada is spelt like this: ธรรมดา

But I'm not sure if 'tamada' is used in the correct context.

'tamada' is ordinary, it's not natural.

'natural' is tamachat - ธรรมชาติ

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I see I see. Your Thai very good. Thanks.

ขอบคุณมากครับ<O:p</O:p
<O:p</O:p

SickSinkies

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sure to be 6 months of Martial Law !

Riots and Coup coming ? High risk to travel to Thailand .

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

of course a sinkie like you never understand democracy as you didn't experience it before. QUOTE]

if thailand type of politic is the democracy you think singapore should follow, i rather have no democracy.

thai democracy is a sad joke. vietnam should just invade and finish their so call democracy.

oh i forgot to add, thailand so call democracy protests, the thing you said because they have balls, are making thailand a laughing stock in the world. the world do not respect such protests, they only laugh at their stupidity.

Last edited:

Queen Seok Duk

Alfrescian
Loyal

I see I see. Your Thai very good. Thanks.

ขอบคุณมากครับ<O:p</O:p
<O:p</O:p

I don't dare to admit in this thread lah. The Maestro TonyChat is around leh.:biggrin:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

of course a sinkie like you never understand democracy as you didn't experience it before. QUOTE]

if thailand type of politic is the democracy you think singapore should follow, i rather have no democracy.

thai democracy is a sad joke. vietnam should just invade and finish their so call democracy.

oh i forgot to add, thailand so call democracy protests, the thing you said because they have balls, are making thailand a laughing stock in the world. the world do not respect such protests, they only laugh at their stupidity.

Thailand has one distinctive difference from the rest of SEA that it's proud of. That it's never been colonized before. Any country invading Thailand will save the situation instead of worsen it. It'd reunite all Thais again.

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

x610.jpg
x610.jpg

Thailand's Prime Minister Abhisit Vejjajiva: Since Tonychat love the Thai so much,
bring that "Tonychat' guy come and suck my balls.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Thailand has one distinctive difference from the rest of SEA that it's proud of. That it's never been colonized before. Any country invading Thailand will save the situation instead of worsen it. It'd reunite all Thais again.

if surrender and making a deal at the first opportunity is something to be proud of.
then yeah thailand was not colonized.

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Logo_Reuters.gif

x610.jpg

Thailand's Prime Minister Abhisit Vejjajiva (R) walks to a helicopter at Thai Army 11th Infantry Regiment in Bangkok March 15, 2010. The red-shirted supporters of former prime minister Thaksin Shinawatra gave the government an ultimatum to dissolve parliament and call elections by midday on Monday or face mass street demonstrations. Backed by the powerful military and establishment elite, Abhisit flatly refused, reinforcing speculation he will prevail in the showdown.

610x.jpg

Thailand's Prime Minister Abhisit Vejjajiva (L) and Transport Minister Sopon Zarum smile ad they take off in an army helicopter from the grounds of Thai Army 11th Infantry Regiment in Bangkok March 15, 2010.

610x.jpg

Thailand's Prime Minister Abhisit Vejjajiva smiles during a news conference at the Thai Army 11th Infantry Regiment in Bangkok March 15, 2010.​

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

postnew;423081Thailand's Prime Minister Abhisit Vejjajiva: Since Tonychat love the Thai so much said:
hey postnew? you dun like tonychat? i thought you only post photos.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

if surrender and making a deal at the first opportunity is something to be proud of.
then yeah thailand was not colonized.

Technically, Thailand didn't surrender to Japan. It claimed neutrality and offered no hindrance of passage (to Malaya) for Jap Army. Kekeke. Switzerland said the same thing to Germany at the height of WW2 too.

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

hey postnew? you dun like tonychat? i thought you only post photos.

anyone here like Tonychat? He's like suffering from mental illness, keep repeating, repeating..

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

610x.jpg

610x.jpg

610x.jpg

610x.jpg

Red-shirted supporters of deposed Thai premier Thaksin Shinawatra wave flags and shout slogans during an anti-government protest outside a military baracks in Bangkok on March 15, 2010.​

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal

My friend in Bangkok estimated quarter million. No matter how much some people disagree with Thaksin, he's still the legitimate PM if there's still any sense of honoring democracy; he won two elections by popular votes but was ousted by force.

Some people mistakenly aliken Thaksin's TRT to Singapore's PAP. However, note that unlike in Singapore where the rich and powerful tend to side PAP, the poor people tend to side opposition. In Thaksin's case, it's reverse. The rich and powerful wanted him out and the poor and powerless supported him.

Poor Singaporeans complain ministers in power paying themselves millions and millions from taxpayers' money. Rich Singapore says it's OK, market rates. In Thailand, rich Thais accuse Thaksin of corruption and confiscate a huge chunk of his fortune, whereas the poor Thais accepted and defended Thaksin making his fortune the market way, not from the taxpayers but from the market in business. When in power, what did Thaksin do with taxpayers' money? He subsidised poor rural and farm regions heavily. The rich who paid most taxes are unhappy about it. They said Thaksin's using their money to buy votes. Thaksin abolished capital gains tax on M&A. Many rich Thais and companies jumped on it and made fortunes out of this law too. It's all debated and passed through in Thai Parliament. When Thaksin sold his Shin Corp to Temasek, they turn around and accuse him of abuse of power and evading tax. You go figure. Millions of Thais, however poor, have eyes and brains.

Yes, Thaksin is the legitimate PM of Thailand. Abisit wasn't even democratically elected and does not have the mandate to lead.

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

610x.jpg

610x.jpg

610x.jpg

Thai soldiers secure an entrance gate as red-shirted supporters of deposed Thai premier Thaksin Shinawatra (not seen) wave flags and shout slogans during an anti-government protest outside a military baracks in Bangkok on March 15, 2010

610x.jpg

610x.jpg

610x.jpg

Thai people wave to red-shirted supporters of deposed Thai premier Thaksin Shinawatra passing by on trucks as they lead a march to a Thai army base in Bangkok on March 15, 2010.

x610.jpg
x610.jpg

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

610x.jpg

d-shirted supporters of deposed Thai premier Thaksin Shinawatra ride in a truck with a cardboard cut-out of Thaksin while parading during a protest in Bangkok on March 15, 2010.

610x.jpg

610x.jpg

610x.jpg

610x.jpg

610x.jpg

610x.jpg

Thai soldiers stand guard behind barbed wire outside a military baracks in Bangkok on March 15, 2010, as red-shirted supporters of deposed Thai premier Thaksin Shinawatra rally against the government.​