• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bangkok ∼ Just Words

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good Morning. I shant say more as some will cast the first stone.

Just a few words describe my short vacation to date ∼

Fabulous Thai Airways
Friendly Driver
Great food
Sawadee Krap/Ka
Kathoey
Erawan
Sheraton Sukhumvit
Asoke Healthland Spa
T21
Emporium Quarter
Karma Karmat Diner
Platinum Mall
Ratchraparasong
Central World
Mickey Mouse
Siam Paragon
Siam Square
Scala
Somboon
River prawns
Greyhound
Banyan Tree Spa
Sirocco
Mandarin Oriental tea
Thai chicken rice
Thai wonton noodles
MK Gold
Yaowarat
Wat Pho
Central Embassy
Boots
Zen
Central Groove
E.A.T.
Bubblies
And last but not least, Love.

Merry Christmas to All and I am getting out of Bangkok to Hua Hin. :smile:

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kathoey Asoke Healthland Spa ..getting out of Bangkok to Hua Hin.
Cavorting in Bangers (nick for Bkk). No green eyed monster, if LB makes a go for your partner :p
Healthland Spa in Asoke is ever so popular with visitors.

HHin is a different, and refreshing scene after Bangers. Guess you doing the resorts thing.

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cavorting in Bangers (nick for Bkk). No green eyed monster, if LB makes a go for your partner :p
Healthland Spa in Asoke is ever so popular with visitors

Morning Yin :smile:

Words for Asoke Healthland ∼

Huge Mansion
Impeccable Service
Well trained Masseurs
Awesome Twin Massage rooms with Jacuzzi
Reasonabe prices

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Merry Xmas

http://www.straitstimes.com/asia/se...er-falling-from-bridge-and-getting-hit-by-car

Singaporean man dies in Thailand after falling from bridge and getting hit by car following argument

A Singaporean man in Thailand died after he fell from an overhead pedestrian bridge and was hit by a car on Tuesday (Dec 22).

Mr Wu Zhiming, 47, had been seen arguing with a woman in Chum Phae district in the country's Khon Kaen province. She is believed to be his Thai wife, Chinese evening papers Shin Min Daily News and Lianhe Wanbao reported.

After she drove off alone towards Bangkok, he fell from the bridge onto the road in front of a white Toyota.

Its driver told The Bangkok Post that he saw a man suddenly fall from the bridge, but was not able to avoid hitting him.

A passport and air tickets were found on Mr Wu's body.

Shin Min reported that Mr Wu registered his marriage to his Thai wife in February 2013. While the couple have a three-year-old daughter, they live apart most of the time, with Mr Wu visiting his wife and child in Thailand often. Mr Wu also has 17-year-old twin sons from a previous marriage.

Mr Wu's mother told Shin Min: "He often shuttles back and forth between Singapore and Thailand, and usually does not inform on return dates."

She added that Mr Wu flew to Thailand last Saturday. Wanbao reported that his wife and daughter had left Singapore a few days before Mr Wu did.

His brother told Wanbao that Mr Wu had applied for a flat with his wife. Since his marriage, he had worked three jobs - as a security officer, Uber driver and a waiter in a restaurant - and would leave home at 7am and return only at 3 or 4am the next morning.

Mr Wu had previously operated a string of kindergartens.

The brother added that the family seldom communicated with Mr Wu's wife, owing to the language barrier.

The woman and eyewitnesses have been questioned by Thai police.

Bangkok.Words.Troll.Extraordinaire.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Risking a morbid dig. Fatal outcome after discovery of pseudo gf, in guise of post-op LB? Santa's cruel:p

I had one of those before, i woke up after a night of hardcore partying and sex. Found 2 LBs sleeping next to me, i was about to jump out of the window ledge from the 10th floor and that was when they both woke up. We carried on with more hardcore sex and partying. I survived and now regale you with this gruesome tale of regret, second chance, carnality and sexual gratification.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
...after a night of hardcore partying and sex. Found 2 LBs sleeping next to me...carried on with more hardcore sex and partying. I survived and now regale you with this gruesome tale of regret, second chance, carnality and sexual gratification.
Geeze, too much info :eek:. Changed your heterosexual bias, to dark side? :p

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
wow! very busy schedule. :eek: i won't be able to keep up. :p

Morning Elder brother. :smile:

Most places just touch and go, except for massages, food and bubblies. :smile:

Just stopped by a hut like type noodle shop along the highway to HuaHin. The noodles are fantastic. :smile:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Morning Elder brother. :smile:

Most places just touch and go, except for massages, food and bubblies. :smile:

Just stopped by a hut like type noodle shop along the highway to HuaHin. The noodles are fantastic. :smile:

excellent sister. looks like thighland is beckoning me. :wink: