• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bangala FTrash Dumped Indon Maid Body Into Water Tank. FAP Caught Off Guard After GE!

karmabear

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Bangala FTrash Dumped Indon Maid Body Into Water Tank. FAP Caught Off Guard After

water was said to be yellow and foamy....:eek::eek::eek:

This Bangla needs to be hanged ASAP.... KNN, i think there should be 2 types of capital punishment. One normal hanging and the other, slow slicing.... kill that cheebyekia over days...

radon39

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Bangala FTrash Dumped Indon Maid Body Into Water Tank. FAP Caught Off Guard After

For water to be foamy, the body would have started to rot al....I would say 48 hrs at least......damn......those ppl better go bathe 7 flower water see monk and get exorcised

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I suppose the town councils are responsible for care and maintenance of all water storage tanks of the housing estates in their area of responsibility. As the tanks are a very important part of HDB dweller's life, what are the rules and regulations pertaining to the security of the tanks? When places such as airports, reservoirs, MRT stations and other high profile public areas are more or less adequately secured, what about all water storage tanks serving the public?

Should lowly-paid workers be allowed to have free access into these areas without proper supervision? We know that there are a number of people with grouses and even hate residing in them that sometimes lead them to do unspeakable acts. We often hear of unhappy waiters spitting into the food to be served to patrons and even a case of a sexually-frustrated Singaporean who puts his own sperm into drinks he served to his female colleagues. What acts can a worker such as this Bangla do in the event he wants to vent his frustrations on unsuspecting residents or the public?

I suggest that immediate steps should be taken to place cameras to monitor these areas or secure these places with double locks that need permission for them to be withdrawn.

Silent88scope

Alfrescian
Loyal

That block will always be haunted and every time the residents use water they will always remember of this incident. This reminds me of the Japanese horror movie "dark water".

I don't really trust those ah nehs that have easy access to the facilities of the HDB blocks. Who knows that they may have been swimming inside those water tanks together with their Indonesian lovers when having a fling. Probably the roof top is one of the best place for them to have a secret date with their lovers too.

Vega.

Alfrescian
Loyal

...a merry merry go round...