• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ban cass888

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
In this anti-PAP infested forum,

you have to agree with the majority when they F PAP
you also have to agree with the majority even if there is a right policy and they say its bad.

If you don't, you will be labeled traitor, dog, poodle, idiot and all kinds of names. So if want to be well-loved, have to do what the crowd are doing. If they insult, join in.(but refrain from using words like kill, burn):o

good one Bro SilverFox...:smile::smile::smile:

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN...u all always kpkb at pappy, but now u behave like pappy, wat u dont like to see u all want to ban....ban ban ban....so wat diff r u from the pappy? KNN if u dont like to his post then put him in ur ignore list lah...KNN...bloody hypocrites! :mad::oIo:

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
i agree that this Lim Boon heng's cock sucker should be ban. Why? where got someone's mother got verbally insulted and doing nothing about it? if he call himself a man, i doubt so, he should fight me one to one. But too bad, he is just another cock sucker.:rolleyes:

Tristan

Alfrescian
Loyal
I firmly believe that forummers here who are downright abusive and resort to cyberbullying others into siding with their views are in real life people who can't quite make it in life. When you are in the never-do-well group of people you are always angry, always abusive, always spewing obscenities.

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
i was not like that before, can't blame you, you have to understand what I went thru. being tekaned in army reservist, VSC and at work.
Now, I am facing more pressure at work, family, peers. you will not understand what is like having balls stuck in your throat. I have to fight. I believed there must be some form of justice in this world.

I firmly believe that forummers here who are downright abusive and resort to cyberbullying others into siding with their views are in real life people who can't quite make it in life. When you are in the never-do-well group of people you are always angry, always abusive, always spewing obscenities.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
I also think that Cass88 should be banned. That fucking retarded gay dog infested with spastic maggots always use abusive language and insult others.

Glaringly

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
His other nicks.... FuckSDP, ccbcsj, ccbyellowpeople and a host of rotten nicks... Good grief. How to have so much time to infract all of them.

I also think that Cass88 should be banned. That fucking retarded gay dog infested with spastic maggots always use abusive language and insult others.

Alfrescian
Loyal
But if people don't agree with them you say they are not constructive or call them pappy dog, poodle etc. So best way to respond is to call a spade a spade and a communist pig a communist pig :biggrin:

Don't say I say you. Waste my time talking to you.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
KNN...u all always kpkb at pappy, but now u behave like pappy, wat u dont like to see u all want to ban....ban ban ban....so wat diff r u from the pappy? KNN if u dont like to his post then put him in ur ignore list lah...KNN...bloody hypocrites! :mad::oIo:

Ditto bro. Fellows here very ironic.

So does it mean those PAP should ban this forum since many here are against the Government voted in by the majoirty
?

:mad:

tankuku

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ditto bro. Fellows here very ironic.

So does it mean those PAP should ban this forum since many here are against the Government voted in by the majoirty
?

:mad:

I am still waiting for PAP to close down this forum and the sex forum...

if

they

can.

:biggrin:

Last edited: