• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ban blowjob in marriage....

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Imagine your dotter complaint to mum her husband penis is huge... aching jaws joints, tear mouth walls, throat gap getting bigger and sore.... everytime see cucumber, carrot and any food long and big girth make her sad and annoying....

As a father with 6inch long and small girth would you tell her on compassionate ground?

1. Divorce that dickead
2. Pass him to your wife to take turn do the blow job,
3. Get a maid paid her do the blow job for her...
4. Call gahmen ban blowjob....

5. Anymore suggestion?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jeremy Quek of SUPERFUTUREKIDS,, TINITECH CO and SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDE = cottonmouth = glockman suck Leongsam cock no wonder can spam evil filthy lies of me while my spamming post get deleted.
Provide the list of postings you like put back... I support you...

I will grab Sam by his balls, put his penis on the table top surface.... use a ruler to massage it tenderly, roll around and slide the ruler on his penis shaft.... also can massage his penis head for the first time....

Then when his lumpa get song song, he will give you happy ending put the posts back....

In the near future if he ever delete your posts again... it is yr turn to massage his penis shaft to make him..... song song lumpa song... again....