• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

back to the future ...80s

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
[video=youtube;7RIGN217UKM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RIGN217UKM&feature=related[/video]

GoodLuck

Alfrescian
Loyal
anyone of you go tea dance , for example rumours , bubbles , dreams , octogan and roller skating ring ? :wink:

Most of the sat will go rumours for tea dance $8 2-6pm .. adam and anthony the dj.. after end will hang ard wisma s BK...

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
The year was 1984. The first time I stepped foot into Warehouse. Barely half an hour later, one scrawny Ah Beng walked up to me and asked me why I was staring at her gal. I told him how the fuck I know that was his gal as his fucking name (god knows what it was) was not written on the chick's forehead. That mother fucker grabbed a beer mug and wanted to hit my face with it. Befor he could reached me, fist was already on his face. My right sleeve was soiled by that bastard's blood and he was covering his face in pain. Think I broke his nose. Bouncers rushed over immediately and sent us out. That was the first and the last time I was at Warehouse as me and my friends were barred from entering that joint again. Nowadays, whenever I passed by that place, this incident always came to my mind.

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
images.jpg

Now never see such things again :smile:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Most of the sat will go rumours for tea dance $8 2-6pm .. adam and anthony the dj.. after end will hang ard wisma s BK...

Which one was the bi sexual golden long hair?
The so called hong kong disco king....
The other local chap later went to zouk?
I have a good story regarding that 金长毛