• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Back to Points and Zap

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sam

I just saw this note below in the other other thread on Freedom of Expression and I thought we got over this

If you spot any newbie in trouble, just let me know.

Nobody is going to do these type of errands when the the system is flawed. Some Bangkok pimp purchased the largest tranche of points and claims to be drunk at the time of purchase and runs a rings of zappers and You seriously expect others to clean up the mess. Surely this cannot be an attempt to insult once's intelligence.

You need to get over this repeated claims of the various freedom when a small minority can hold others to ransom.

Here are 2 possible ways to look at this.

1) Live with the flawed system and ditch the sermons on freedom of speech and the right to exist in this forum

2) Find a way to fix it.

jw5

Loyal
Good afternoon Mark Andrew Yeo Kah Ch$ng (aka Scroobal)

Did you daughter get zapped again?

Have a good day. :wink:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
The system is a reflection of reality. If you call it flawed, then the society that produced the hodge podge collection of members here is the cause.

If the zappers can identify and zap newbies, there is no reason why there cannot be a counter terrorist brigade to set things right. I have been playing this role but I see no reason why others cannot help out. The community here is not large. It's not like the other forum where 6000 messages are posted daily and 150 new members sign up every 24 hours.

KNNBSCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The system is a reflection of reality. If you call it flawed, then the society that produced the hodge podge collection of members here is the cause.

If the zappers can identify and zap newbies, there is no reason why there cannot be a counter terrorist brigade to set things right. I have been playing this role but I see no reason why others cannot help out. The community here is not large. It's not like the other forum where 6000 messages are posted daily and 150 new members sign up every 24 hours.

I'll be glad to help out. Just give me a power of 100 :biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
scrooball crying again

What number thread is this bitching to sam about points?

How come ah sam has not told ah scroo to shut up about it? He's been repeating himself ad nauseum.

jw5

Loyal
Should be about the 20th. The number of whiny cry son cry daughter threads should be able to fill up the first page.

Perhaps one day, I'll bump all his threads of the same nature onto the first page. :wink:

scrooball crying again

What number thread is this bitching to sam about points?

How come ah sam has not told ah scroo to shut up about it? He's been repeating himself ad nauseum.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Scroobal is it true they say you have no balls? Bangkok pimp? Why don't you have the balls to name this Bangkok pimp? Run a ring of zappers? Please prove it I challenge you if not don't be a cry baby. As for my points please tell me, which newbie have I zapped? You are a real loser keep on complaining.

Please tell everyone what have I done for you to target me so mercilessly?

Please tell everyone which post have I posted that is trying to destroy this forum?

Scroobal please point to me when and how have I stepped on your toes? I have been trying to avoid you but you kept coming at me. It seems the more I keep quiet the more relentless you are to get personal at me. Why?

KNNBBNCB

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lor li lor soh... never stop...
Whine and whine and whine...
Cry cry baby... cry cry baby...
Sien kar na lan eh...

SadPlumpGirl

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Scroobal is it true they say you have no balls? Bangkok pimp? Why don't you have the balls to name this Bangkok pimp? Run a ring of zappers? Please prove it I challenge you if not don't be a cry baby. As for my points please tell me, which newbie have I zapped? You are a real loser keep on complaining.

Please tell everyone what have I done for you to target me so mercilessly?

Please tell everyone which post have I posted that is trying to destroy this forum?

Scroobal please point to me when and how have I stepped on your toes? I have been trying to avoid you but you kept coming at me. It seems the more I keep quiet the more relentless you are to get personal at me. Why?

Froggie....fuck that smelly cunty scroobal...that mother fucker will get cancer of the brain soon coz he is a jealous man with a shortie dicky...