• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Back to my fav ulu kopitiam again at Telok Blangah rise !

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Feels damn good to have the whole kopitiam to myself again. All stalls closed for good except for tze-char and kopi stall. This is one resilient kopitiam for sure.

Ulu kopitiam.jpg

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There's another quiet coffee shop near you at Block 61 telok blangah heights. Food nothing to shout about but at least there are no long queues nor waiting for tables.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There's another quiet coffee shop near you at Block 61 telok blangah heights. Food nothing to shout about but at least there are no long queues nor waiting for tables.
Will check it out later. But now still prefer this one as its facing a small hill. The sight of greenery while drinking kopi is extremely therapeutic.

daryl76

Alfrescian
Loyal
My bad. It's 91 Telok Blangah St 31. Nearer towards Pasir Panjang side.
ooooo yesterday I was there having lunch with my wife.... the hawker centre at blk 79 though, the prawn noodles is good

yeah i like that area, very quiet... theres a little drain opposite which has water coming down from the hills, always got ppl wash car there

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ooooo yesterday I was there having lunch with my wife.... the hawker centre at blk 79 though, the prawn noodles is good

yeah i like that area, very quiet... theres a little drain opposite which has water coming down from the hills, always got ppl wash car there
The food centre there is pretty cheap and good, mostly catering to old folks living there. My kuehs were bought from there as well.

daryl76

Alfrescian
Loyal
The food centre there is pretty cheap and good, mostly catering to old folks living there. My kuehs were bought from there as well.
the hainan curry rice, wanton mee, prawn noodles all sipeh cheap and good.... lol

hope it stays that way amid rising cost quoted by many LJ hawkers

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the hainan curry rice, wanton mee, prawn noodles all sipeh cheap and good.... lol

hope it stays that way amid rising cost quoted by many LJ hawkers
We should continue support these hawkers instead of food-courts at shopping malls. Sometimes I feel bad paying so little for my food that I will order more than I can eat.

daryl76

Alfrescian
Loyal
We should continue support these hawkers instead of food-courts at shopping malls. Sometimes I feel bad paying so little for my food that I will order more than I can eat.
telok blangah rise also many old school hawkers, but for some reason its not popular unlike the one at crescent

i always go there for meals whenever nearby