• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

AWARE bitches buay song govt wants to give NS men more recognition and benefits

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
12.8% of the OZ population will not agree with you. They have to live on less than $18,500 per year which will not go very far.

at least they are paid $16/hr for whatever they do not $5 an hour not $4.50 an hour not $2 an hour.and i remember recent CPF statistics,20% sinkies were earning less than $1000 per month and 35% sinkies were earning less than $2000 per month.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
at least they are paid $16/hr for whatever they do not $5 an hour not $4.50 an hour not $2 an hour.and i remember recent CPF statistics,20% sinkies were earning less than $1000 per month and 35% sinkies were earning less than $2000 per month.

In Singapore, people are paid market rates and that ensures that the country remains competitive.

In Australia, artificially raising incomes results in unemployment rates being sky high. It is 3 times higher compared to Singapore.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In Singapore, people are paid market rates and that ensures that the country remains competitive.

In Australia, artificially raising incomes results in unemployment rates being sky high. It is 3 times higher compared to Singapore.

it ensures all those who work have a living wage to live on,in singapore u have people who work full time jobs and earn wages that are below poverty levels(i rank anything below $990 a month as poverty) and the numbers are astounding,far more than 5% unemployment australia has.not to mention australia has welfare schemes for those who are unemployed and singapore unemployment figures are washed to look pretty and not what they actually seem.

kezgtree

Alfrescian
Loyal

...unemployment no problem... you will get to join the Q for social security...

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

i did not realze my pay was pegged to price of kangkong. but i supposed it has been a while since kangkong has ever fallen but many a while that kangkong has risen but not my pay. care to explain which market are they using? jurong east or tampines west?

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal
but at least, pple there seem to be more protected. i will get a job and no fear losing it to a foreigner at a cheaper pay.

besides, i dun have to worry about healthcare insurance as all are taken care of.

There is no joy for all in Australia. It has far worse problems compared to Singapore.

Last edited:

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
but at least, pple there seem to be more protected. i will get a job and no fear losing it to a foreigner at a cheaper pay.

besides, i dun have to worry about healthcare insurance as all are taken care of.

you think healthcare insurance free? eventually u'll have to pay for ambulance insurance and private health insurance. hope u will love aussieland and its cost of living when you are living there.

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal
i was having a casual chat the other day with a aussie lady who is working here, she is originally from HK. we agree having steak and wine in down under is cheaper than having the same in some hot air overrated restaurant here. it will cost half in aussie than in sinkieland.

you think healthcare insurance free? eventually u'll have to pay for ambulance insurance and private health insurance. hope u will love aussieland and its cost of living when you are living there.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i sympathise with women in AWARE, they are just ugly women spinsters...:p

some of the char bohs there are lawyers, academics. some are married.
the fucking problem with AWARE is that they are run by char bohs who are no difference from the muslim extremists in the way they interpret their cause. with these stubborn lao char bohs at the helm who subscribe to extremist views on rights of women (not sure from germaine geer or they invent their own or they take views from other char boh extremists) and their myopic view not including how men or families are alliance to the well being of char bohs, fresh blood who genuinely care for char bohs well being cannot introduce their ideas to improve. that's why AWARE doesn't change all these years.

hope the christians make another attempt to take over AWARE again, at least make it pro family for the good of char bohs. A family will have men in the equation for sure, everyone comes from the sperms of a daddy.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think we have also Christian extremist too. Everything man must be there to help out. Everything they must agree to it before man can start doing it. Without their approval you doing it , you are a extremely poor hubby.

I can tell you if you let these Christian char bo take over AWARE. it will be even worse. All CHAR BO are born the same. If there are benefits to them, they will grab it. They will fight tooth and nail just to keep Women's Charter going.

If these Char Bo are religious extreme, they will send Hell fire on you. They will fight to impose 10 Commandment on man.

Women become spoilt when they know Women's Charter works in their favor. It is not AWARE is the problem, it the Women;s Charter. Government also must play the right tune so that these women will vote for PAP Government.

Current batch of Char bo from AWARE are quite pathetic. You go to pity them why they turn out like this

Last edited:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

It depends how you interpret "protected". Having lived in both countries, my opinion is that the social problems in OZ are far worse. Crime, drugs, gambling, gang warfare and the related social ills are far more rampant and the net result is a very poor quality of living for the lower strata of society.

@rmadill0

Alfrescian
Loyal
It depends how you interpret "protected". Having lived in both countries, my opinion is that the social problems in OZ are far worse. Crime, drugs, gambling, gang warfare and the related social ills are far more rampant and the net result is a very poor quality of living for the lower strata of society.

Why the OZ police or law enforcement agencies can't control the situation?

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Why the OZ police or law enforcement agencies can't control the situation?

Because the OZ government is not as good as the PAP government. Legislation is weak and the rights of criminals are defended more than the rights of victims.

That is why you have to be thankful that the PAP government is doing such a good job although you may not realise it because you have no basis for comparison.