• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

Authenticity of the widespread rumours that are spreading in Singapore these few days

Re: Authenticity of the widespread rumours that are spreading in Singapore these few

In charge of Crying during Opening Ceremony : Zorro Lim

In charge of Crying during Closing Ceremony : Lim Boon Heng

then who in charge of kaw peh kaw bu?

Re: Authenticity of the widespread rumours that are spreading in Singapore these few

That will be the role of Kinana. He has lost his 'father'.

then who in charge of kaw peh kaw bu?

Many people will be interested to take charge.. PAP bigwigs will do a balloting process to choose the lucky candidate..

Wah, steady la pun pippi.. even all the way from land of rising sun:p

bo bian since you all want to know ..so i just give a call to my friend .

in between leh? ... :confused:

evrybody yum seng? ... :o

In between will be Kinana since he loves to put his face in between a man's thigh..

Your sauce spicy or sour? :biggrin:

bro...confirm he die liao ..dont believe you see that fucker got appear in ndp anot tomorrow :wink: my source very chun one .

bro... sure or not? dont make me open a bottle for nothing hor.

bro..i just call my doctor friend today ...he say lky is dead , but he told me dont spread it around .

Brother, my sauce say tomorrow he will attend NDP and Kinana will be helping him to climb the stairs :biggrin:

Jlokta

Brother, my sauce say tomorrow he will attend NDP and Kinana will be helping him to climb the stairs :biggrin:

I heard almost the same except that Kinana will be giving the old fart a blowjob and he will CIM when the fireworks go.:biggrin:

Ok, count you in. Two of us versus the whole forum. If you are right, I will pester Sam to grant you the title Emeritus Samster :biggrin:

bro..i just call my doctor friend today ...he say lky is dead , but he told me dont spread it around .

Good luck keeping secrets in the Internet age, and in a small cuntry. :rolleyes:

Or he might be pulling your leg.

ConyuConhee

when will sinkapore medical doctors sign the dotted line on the death certificate ... when

- heart stop pumping without medical supports?
- brain dead?

haha ...

Good luck keeping secrets in the Internet age, and in a small cuntry. :rolleyes:

Or he might be pulling your leg.

you might be right that he was pulling me leg but he sound so serious ..he even say that all doctors and nurses had a meeting not to spread the news ....dont know how true is that ...anyway we will know the truth on NDP ...tomorrow .

radon39

lkysgh.jpg

nah nah 20 words whatever...sgh this pm

This photo dig from Temasek Times