• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Austria pious muslim migrant forces his wife to wear hijab, stabs her 11 times

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://exxpress.at/wollte-sie-nur-erschrecken-tuerke-stach-elf-mal-auf-ex-ehefrau-ein/

A Turk (47) had to answer to a Viennese jury today for attempted murder. He had stabbed his ex-wife after she filed a complaint against him. She went to a police station in Floridsdorf on January 6 because she felt threatened by the man. On the way home he ambushed her and stabbed her – she barely survived.

Victim had to wear headscarf and was beaten
According to the prosecutor, the man “showed the Turkish woman what to do” shortly after the wedding. The woman was no longer allowed to wear skirts and had to wear a headscarf when leaving the apartment, so that for hygienic reasons she was no longer able to practice her profession as a dental assistant and worked in a call center. The couple had two children who soon became afraid of their father.

In 2012, his wife was physically attacked for the first time because she was talking about divorce. There were repeated beatings and choking attacks. “You’re going to see a defendant today who is a paragon of a patriarch,” the prosecutor said to the jury.

On the way home from the police station, he intercepted her
In 2019, the now 41-year-old woman filed for divorce, which her husband did not accept. He only moved out of the shared apartment many months later when the woman organized emergency accommodation for him. Again and again he ambushed the family, observed them when they left the house.

On January 6th – the woman had a new man by her side three years after the divorce – she left the apartment with her new partner to go for a walk – there she was looked after by her ex-husband. After wild threats, the couple alerted the police, but the Turk had already disappeared. However, the police reached him by phone and issued a ban on entering and approaching him as well as a temporary ban on weapons.

Turk stabbed her eleven times
This should have angered the man so much that, according to the indictment, he drove home, got a knife with an eleven centimeter blade and ambushed the woman, who was meanwhile traveling alone, at her home address. He stabbed her eleven times, five times in the stomach alone. Shocked eyewitnesses alerted rescue and police, which was very lucky for the woman. A doctor who happened to be present took over the first aid. The woman lost more than a liter and a half of blood. According to Christian Reiter’s forensic medical report, she would have bled to death without emergency medical help.

The man insisted that he only wanted to “scare” his wife. He couldn’t remember stabbing her so often, it could only have been four stabs. “But who caused the remaining seven stitches,” asked the chairman of the jury, Christoph Bauer. Actually, he only wanted to talk to her about visiting arrangements regarding the children. “But then she told me, smiling to my face, that I will never see the children again. I had to hurt her there,” said the accused. “She wrecked my psyche because I haven’t seen my kids for three years.”

Motive: “Wanted to educate her”
The reason for the attack: “I wanted to educate them with it,” he replied. “I just wanted to teach her not to behave like that.” When the judge complained that the woman was lucky to survive and had to undergo four surgeries, the accused said: “I would like to thank the doctor who helped her.” When asked why the man, who has lived in Austria for 20 years, had not called the rescue, he said: “I did not know the phone number.”

Afterwards he complained: “My wife is given more respect than me.” The whole thing is a plot against him. When asked by the assessor whether he accepted a woman’s right to divorce, he said clearly: “No!” And when asked by a juror if beatings and threats were normal for him, he said: “I’m actually against violence against women.” If convicted in accordance with the charges, the man faces ten to 20 years or life imprisonment. The trial is scheduled until 6 p.m. The interrogation of the accused was only ended around noon, after which experts and numerous witnesses had their say. It is therefore questionable whether, as announced, a judgment will be made on Tuesday.

rodent2005

Alfrescian
Loyal
That guy will go to hell if he does not confess to doing jihad by stabbing his wife. O you unbelievers, don't you know Jihad-deniers won't get no virgins?