• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Australia racist attack!!!

War Criminal

Alfrescian
Loyal
All those people who dont give ciggie and never get attacked, maybe they all big size like Vin Diesel those kind?

You medium sized guy sure easy to pick on, they dont even need to bring weapons, just numbers.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It will be big news in PAP Press when a sinkee gets beaten up in Australia. It is a matter of time. First, they go for the Indians. Now the Koreans. Next the Ah Tiongs. Then the sinkees.

Prepare for a mass return of sinkees from Australia when that happens.

Physiocrat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just go befriend some viets. Problem solved.

When it comes to Viets, Aussies are all Pussies.

Last edited:

samanthachen

Alfrescian
Loyal
All those people who dont give ciggie and never get attacked, maybe they all big size like Vin Diesel those kind?

You medium sized guy sure easy to pick on, they dont even need to bring weapons, just numbers.

I got one soft looking buikia friend who moved to Australia. Two weeks there already kanna asked for money because he looks like soft target.

War Criminal

Alfrescian
Loyal
It will be big news in PAP Press when a sinkee gets beaten up in Australia. It is a matter of time. First, they go for the Indians. Now the Koreans. Next the Ah Tiongs. Then the sinkees.

Prepare for a mass return of sinkees from Australia when that happens.

eh my brother already kena years ago. walking around late at night in melbourne, got lost in a quiet neighbourhood and a bunch of young white hooligans started beating him up for no reason.

police caught them all, turns out they're a hate gang just go around beating Asians, one gang of many.

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal
why is your brother out late at night, serve him right, if i saw him then, i will also beat him up...:p:biggrin:

anyway, it's not as bad as you all think lah, just like there are fightings in geylang. these things happen and is a social norm. just avoid those outskirts area and stay near the city, you will be safe.

eh my brother already kena years ago. walking around late at night in melbourne, got lost in a quiet neighbourhood and a bunch of young white hooligans started beating him up for no reason.

police caught them all, turns out they're a hate gang just go around beating Asians, one gang of many.

STUCK_HERE

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm sure we must take lessons from a superior human being like you.
If they asked me for a cigarette, I would cheerfully offer it to them and even give them a light. That's how I never have any problem when travelling around the world and was very well like anywhere I go.

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Viet pai kias in Australia are giving the rest of the Asians there a bad image.

In Sydney the Polis and Narcotic Officers fear the Vietnamese enclave ~ Paramata?? Notorious
place.. filled with thugs, gangsters with Guns the white avoid, if they ever knife an Asian there they
can't walk out of the place alive!!

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Excerpt from this excellent article :
http://majorityrights.com/weblog/comments/the_evolution_of_gang_violence_in_australia

But even more frustrating for operational police were the activities of this ethnic crime group, activities that set it apart from almost all others bar the Cabramatta 5T. The Lebanese groups were ruthless, extremely violent, and they intimidated not only innocent witnesses, but even the police that attempted to arrest them. As these crime groups encountered less resistance in terms of police operations and enforcement, their power grew not only within their own communities, but also all around Sydney — except in Cabramatta, where their fear of the South-East Asian crime groups limited their forays. But the rest of Sydney became easy pickings.

AN EXAMPLE of the confrontations police nearly always experienced in Muslim-dominated areas when confronting even the most minor of crimes is an incident that occurred in 2001 in Auburn. Two uniformed officers stopped a motor vehicle containing three well known male offenders of Middle Eastern origin, on credible information via the police radio that indicated that the occupants of the vehicle had been involved in a series of break-and-enters. What occurred during the next few hours can only be described as frightening.

When searching the vehicle and finding stolen property from the break-and-enter, the police were physically threatened by the three occupants of the car, including references to tracking down where the officers lived, killing them and “fucking your girlfriends”. The two officers were intimidated to the point of retreating to their police car and calling for urgent assistance. When police back-up arrived, the three occupants called their associates via their mobile phones, which incidentally is the Middle Eastern radio network used to communicate amongst gangs. Within minutes as many as twenty associates arrived as well as another forty or so from the street where they had been stopped. As further police cars arrived, the Middle Eastern males became even more aggressive, throwing punches at police, pushing police over onto the ground, threatening them with violence and damaging police vehicles.

When the duty officer arrived, he immediately ordered all police back into their vehicles and they retreated from the scene. The stolen property was not recovered. No offender was arrested for assaulting police or damaging police vehicles.

But the humiliation did not end there. The group of Middle Eastern males then drove to the police station, where they intimidated the station staff, damaged property and virtually held a suburban police station hostage. The police were powerless. The duty officer ordered police not to confront the offenders but to call for back-up from nearby stations. Eventually the offenders left of their own volition. No action was taken against them.

In the minds of the local population, the police were cowards and the message was, Lebs rule the streets. For a number of days, nothing was done to rectify this total breakdown of law and order. To the senior police in the area, it was more important to give the impression that local ethnic relations were never better. It was also important to Peter Ryan that no bad news stories appeared that may have given the impression that crime in any area was out of control. Had these hoodlums been arrested they would have filed Internal Affairs complaints immediately via their Legal Aid lawyers and community leaders.

SO WITH a police force on the verge of bankruptcy, the Middle Eastern crime problem was an explosion waiting to go off. I had observed the beginnings of Asian organised crime whilst at the Drug Squad and later at the National Crime Authority where I worked on two task forces, one of which was on Chinese organised crime. When I look back on the influence of Chinese organised crime in Australia, I see a gradual but sustained trend, not one of high peaks in terms of activity or incidents, but one of a well planned criminal enterprise that attracts little attention. It’s there but you can’t always see it.

It probably took twenty years for the Chinese to become a dominant force in crime in this city. But Middle Eastern crime has taken less than ten years. So pervasive is their influence on organised crime that rival ethnic groups, with the exception of the Asian gangs, have been squeezed out or made extinct. The only other crime group to have survived intact are the bikies, although the bikies these days have legitimised many of their operations and now make as much money from legal means as they do illegally. In many ways they have adopted US Mafia methods of legitimate businesses shrouding their illegal operations.

With no organised crime function, no gang unit except for the "South-East Asian Gangs Strike Force", the New South Wales Police turned against every convention known to Western policing in dealing with organised crime groups. In effect the Lebanese crime gangs were handed the keys to Sydney.

Full article :
http://majorityrights.com/weblog/comments/the_evolution_of_gang_violence_in_australia

Last edited:

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Visitor comment posted by Ashish :

One thing that stuck me immediately on reading the article (see preceeding post), is the similarity to the problem of gang warfare in Mumbai in India in the early part of this decade. From just fighting amongst themselves, the gangs turned to extorting money from professionals and businesses and started demanding “protection” money to allow them to continue in the city. Starting with the film industry, doctors, lawyers, businessmen etc. i.e just about anyone and all business who made a decent amount was getting threatening phone calls and people were being killed if they went to the police or did not pay up.

These gangs, with predominantly muslim membership, carved the city into areas, with each gang controlling an area, or multiple areas. They were helped by the politicians and people were scared to say anything against them, so crimes were not reported and the gangs flourished. The gangs became brazen enough to start attacking the police, knowing that the human rights commission, would always spring to their defense. Funny how there are human rights for criminals, but none for the upholders of the law, and law-abiding citizens.

The approach of the Mumbai police to solve this issue was brutal, but effective and many of the cops became heroes. The cops created a department called as the Special Crime Branch - whose only mission was to clean the city of these vermin. These cops attacked the gang members and bumped (ie. assasinated) them off one by one by the way of staged “encounters” or "accidents". Over a period of 5 years they cleaned the city and killed more than 500 gang criminals who had taken the city hostage. This resulted in many gangsters relocating to countries like Pakistan, Malaysia and the Middle East, based on their religious identities and the fact that these countries dont have extradition treaties with India.

There can be protests made by human rights activists, but the ordinary citizens of the city are thankful to the police for what they did.

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal
next year, i am setting on my next phase of life journey, wish me luck, bros...i need lots of it.:o

hope cronies and my path dun cross, if not sure give them jia lak jia lak...

Last edited:

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
same thing with here no? The citizens were never asked if they wanted foreigners to come, and which ones. Of course they got pissed. When it was just the japanese the angmohs and the thais, did things get crazy? Isnt it obvious when we went wrong?