• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Aung San Su Kyi aint no friend of sinkieland

Prometheus888

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think sinkapore better pray that she doesnt come to power...

too much shenanigans between our illustrious PAP leaders and their corrupted and plundering ones....

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
She is a British citizen and owes nothing to sinkapore. She also continued to use the name (Burma) forced upon the ex-British colony, now reverted to its original name: Myanmar. Her loyalty is towards her adopted country, English husband (deceased) and English children. Also note her hasty grand tour of European countries now and, coincidently, the social unrests starting in western Myanmar. Coincidence ?

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good lesson for the nincompoops in MFA for writing her off and sucking up to the Generals.....

MFA don't seem to have foresight..... unable to think 5 or 10 years ahead.....

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
She kept quiet about the ethnic cleansing of minorities in her country which is still going on strong.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
she's just a Zionist stooge like LKY, Hun Sen, Thaksin, Anwar...............

only reason why the US is interested in Burma becoz of their drug trade undermining the USA's............one of the main reasons why Afghanistan was invaded............

plus Burma is a backdoor to China.................in terms of oil supply route..................

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal
at first i admire her very much.support her.after her grand tour around the world, and her yaya attitude as if she like got so many supporters around the world, she started to act like big fark.no respect for the general, only know how to tour here and there.dont think she can do anything big.just another act big fark lady.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
at first i admire her very much.support her.after her grand tour around the world, and her yaya attitude as if she like got so many supporters around the world, she started to act like big fark.no respect for the general, only know how to tour here and there.dont think she can do anything big.just another act big fark lady.

Not too dissimilar to Mother Teresa and Dalai Lama, imo. Psychology 101: humans are selfish :biggrin:

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not too dissimilar to Mother Teresa and Dalai Lama, imo. Psychology 101: humans are selfish :biggrin:

true! if she were given power, i sense the same thing will happen again! More power = more greed = undiscipline= go off road = corruption!!!

T

TuaTeetu

SGP got friends meh?

Which humble country is friendly to proud SGP?

How come I dunno?

Prometheus888

Alfrescian
Loyal
she's just a Zionist stooge like LKY, Hun Sen, Thaksin, Anwar...............

only reason why the US is interested in Burma becoz of their drug trade undermining the USA's............one of the main reasons why Afghanistan was invaded............

plus Burma is a backdoor to China.................in terms of oil supply route..................

Burma was getting smothered by the Chinese thats why they gotta leave ...otherwise it will become a vassal state ...

anyways bro i like your angle on drugs because a lot of conspiracy theories seemed to surround this whole notion that it is actually the drug trade and not just about oil and commodities which is fuelling US imperialism....so we are back to the dirty Opium war days eh???

csare to share more insights please??

Prometheus888

Alfrescian
Loyal
She kept quiet about the ethnic cleansing of minorities in her country which is still going on strong.

She's just acting blur because the damm banglas up north are probably quietly fuelling a separatist movement on the sides like how malaysia is sneakily working its "magic" stirring up shit for thailand to its south..

anyways better to leave the damm damm burmese generals carry on doing what they are good at ...exacting bloody carnage on those problematic banglas and get over with it....

if they are not happy then ship out back to bangla-land....

Those farkeroo PAP sinkies should learn a lesson from the australian prime minister when she said... when you come to australia, dont try to bend australia into your damm culture.... when you come to australia, you can do what you want to do by practicing your culture but dont expect australia to give way and change so that you change that way of life....

in other words when you FTs come to Singapore, you bloody well integrate... not the other way around dammit!!

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
...British citizen and owes nothing to sinkapore. She also continued to use the name (Burma) hasty grand tour of European countries
It's all about vested interests, colour of money and political. West is now scrambling over each other with economic potential after sanctions suspended or lifted. And Thailand is due to migrant labour presence. Norway thingy was belated Nobel prize speech, and UK balil kampung.

What does tiny red dot got to offer?