• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Auditors unable to provide audit opinion on AHPETC's financial statements

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Come to aljunied sengkang east and hougang. The places are rotting at an amazing pace. Vote out WP in 2016.

Do not talk nonsense, I have a relative who live there & I frequent there very, very often, there is a major upgrading in progress & LUP is proceeding at a very good speed. Aljunied, Sengkang, HG...never degraded...it is the PAP run estates that are deterioting..

at this space & age...I am shock that porlumpars like you are still living in the dark ages...you think the people are stupid these days? we have FB, twiter etc..

In an instance...all can be seen & known...please go crawl back into your caves...:p

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Take a look at MacPherson Estate (TPL's ward) in Marine Parade GRC.
One of the oldest estates in Sinkie but how much upgrading and redevelopment do you see there?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Take a look at MacPherson Estate (TPL's ward) in Marine Parade GRC.
One of the oldest estates in Sinkie but how much upgrading and redevelopment do you see there?

There are a lot of redevelopment happening in that area..REDEVELOPMENT...that is old shop houses are pulled down & land sold to developers & redevelop.....there is some upgrading going on there...some!

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyah! this is just an isolated case lah!...it takes 52 man years to audit, what!? have we forgotten?? two years...sup, sup lah! further more they inherited the accounts from George Yeo & company...must be in a big mess before...the auditor just blindly approve in the past... " ga gi lang" mah!

......... & Georgie knows shit about accounting or bookeeping!

nomorelisa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dumbfuck opposition supporting retards in denial. $20M unaccounted for in WP's account and they are trying to come up with cock and bull story to defend them

Your statement needs to be corrected. It was not $20 million missing if you read the report. $20 million is a huge sum and if this is the case then a police report need to be lodge.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Come to aljunied sengkang east and hougang. The places are rotting at an amazing pace. Vote out WP in 2016.

Please lah.. Before I sold my Hougang flat 4 months ago, the neighborhood was perfectly fine.. Cleaners would sweep the blocks every morning and cleared all the rubbish.. What talking you..??? :confused:

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How a $2 company gets a contract worth hundreds of thousands from all the PAP TCs is a wonder too.

10020_259803797481524_1375488275_n.jpg

wMulew

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dumbfuck opposition supporting retard. AIM outsource the support of the software to NCS while baring the risk of them not wanting the contract. AIM didn't make much money from the software maintenance, they went to NCS. As usual opposition supporting retard ignore important facts just so they can twist the plot to the way they like

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dumbfuck opposition supporting retard. AIM outsource the support of the software to NCS while baring the risk of them not wanting the contract. AIM didn't make much money from the software maintenance, they went to NCS. As usual opposition supporting retard ignore important facts just so they can twist the plot to the way they like

AIM:
Wholly-owned by PAP and managed by ex-MP PAP members
$2 paid up capital company with just a hotmail email and no company website
Critical town coucil asset placed in AIM's ownership allowing one month termination

FMSS:
WP has no interest; directors and shareholders are not WP members
$500,000 paid up capital company
No town coucil assets placed in FMSS's ownership

FMSS
FM Solutions and Services Pte Ltd
http://www.fmsolutions.com.sg/

AIM
Action Information Management
No website

streetcry

Alfrescian
Loyal
"In its media statement, MND highlighted the auditors’ inability to verify certain figures. We do understand the auditors’

plight, as there were information gaps that existed at the handover after the General Election 2011 which to date are still

not filled. At FY 2011, the auditors had tried to request information from former auditors, unsuccessfully. Repeated

attempts by the Town Council (TC) to obtain information from the former Managing Agent (MA) and government

authorities, such as asking MND / the Housing and Development Board regarding $1.12 million which the PAP-run

Aljunied TC had recorded as receivables from the Citizens Consultative Committees (CCCs) for Town Improvement

Projects, did not yield answers. Attempts in FY 2012 to get the information were also unsuccessful. Unless those agencies

with the required information furnish them to the TC, it is likely that information gaps will remain and the accounts will

continue to be qualified every year. In this regard, we note that MND could well be the best party to assist the TC to
resolve some of the key information gaps."

http://www.ahpetc.sg/media-release-14-feb-2014/

www.ahpetc.sg

http://www.ahpetc.sg/media-release-14-feb-2014/

davetan3

Alfrescian
Loyal
FB and twiter doesn't make people smarter - on the contrary it makes people dumber. Crowds also behave in herd mentality - and cows are not known for intelligence. Imagine, if the roiters in little india had FB and twiter ...

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

That I have to agree with you. AIM was not to allow some PAP guys to profiteer. But it was to put town council software under PAP hands so that they can cripple any non-PAP party taking over any of their town councils. If the software was under NCS hands, NCS needs to be neutral and leave the software for WP to use.

Which is what is happening now. AHPETC had to deliver a new software from scratch which will naturally come with 1) glitches and 2) extra costs. Oxymoronically, PAP supporters are laughing over the 2 when their masters caused the problem. Talk about integrity.

Such things are unheard in the private industry, where the MCST would have sued the outgoing managing agent if the MA tampered with the computers before any handover.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i was told the hougang area is fine. ltk concentrate alot of effort there. however i was told there is some neglect in the bedok reservoir area n the cleanliness there is worse than during the pappies. can anyone in tat area confirm it? seems the singh n the mat is not doing a good job.

Please lah.. Before I sold my Hougang flat 4 months ago, the neighborhood was perfectly fine.. Cleaners would sweep the blocks every morning and cleared all the rubbish.. What talking you..??? :confused:

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
i was told the hougang area is fine. ltk concentrate alot of effort there. however i was told there is some neglect in the bedok reservoir area n the cleanliness there is worse than during the pappies. can anyone in tat area confirm it? seems the singh n the mat is not doing a good job.

U just need to go down and see for yourself. I think the timing of this release like the Indonesia vessel naming saga are just to distract people's attention. PAP has been quite embattled from all the problems and controversies recently like fare hike and PA saga.