• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

(audio) Singapore is at a turning point by Roy Ngerng 1 jun 2014

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Policies which have demanded competition, for the sake of it, blind achievement towards fulfilling KPIs (key performance indicators) and outcomes which make little sense to the emotional growth of our lives, the focused drive to get ahead at the expense of others, and to not give way so as “not to lose”, such has become the national mentality that has pervaded all levels of our society. And so, we have learnt to be cold and to be impatient. Why should I move to the side of the escalator when I got there first? Why should I move to the side of the walkway, just to let you cycle past? And so, the “me” culture has become so pervasive that letters to the newspapers become a crow of how the government should do this and that because my personal space has become invaded.

This is why sinkies become sinkified.. The "me "culture caused by sinkie polices by PAP..

why am i always right??? i find it so hard for me to be wrong.

That is the reason why i stay away from sinkies.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
23 minutes of absolute garbage from someone totally out of touch with reality. :rolleyes: