• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Attention all Pinoys and Pinays living and working in Singapore....

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes if you have any Tiong, Shit skin or Pinoy friends, please help me spread the word. This forum is becoming too civilised and people are being too nice to each other.

With Scroobal gone we have lost a widely hated forum member who could generate huge amounts of animosity. It would be nice if we could get a bunch of hated FTs here to stir things up.

You chased him away he's now logging in as some poor schmuck clone.

Pinoy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sinkies will be maids and construction workers once my Pinoys invade these useless country

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you want to abuse sinkies and denigrate your host country, don't use facebook because you'll be digging your own grave.

Register an account in this forum and your anonymity is guaranteed. You'll be able to curse the whole country and all its citizens with absolute impunity.

Pinoys reading this message please spread the word.

kong jeow way lor... register alone is useless to you lah. must ask them to pay for privileges so they will not be zapped.