• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Attack on PAP

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Heard over radio someone attacked the MP for Lim Chu Kang:eek:

Better hold the elections before it becomes open season on PAP:rolleyes:

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
Heard over radio someone attacked the MP for Lim Chu Kang:eek:

Better hold the elections before it becomes open season on PAP:rolleyes:

It's Yio Chu Kang, not Chua Chu Kang.

And it's Seng Han Thong again, the same MP who was punched by a taxi driver. I think he must have a tendency to say the wrong things. Only 3 cases of MP-assault in history that I remember and 2 involved him.

sinren67

Alfrescian
Loyal

And it's Seng Han Thong again, the same MP who was punched by a taxi driver. I think he must have a tendency to say the wrong things. Only 3 cases of MP-assault in history that I remember and 2 involved him.

This is by far the best ang pow we ever received. For now whenever Thong go, he'll shows his ang pow-face to greet everyone XXXX. So better siam whenever you see him approaching you.

My suggestion to PAP: hold by-election at one go at Bukit Batok and YCK to test the ground. :rolleyes:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Always get the 2 Kangs mixed up :smile:

Anyone know if its the same taxi driver? This time its not a simple slapping, but a kerosene bomb. So is it a 25 years jail sentence:confused:

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
please lah don't get all the THREE KANGS mixed up okay...

Lim Chu Kang is not Chua Chu Kang...It is Yio Chu Kang....siao liao lah...and so near the Lunar New Year...damned sway man!!!...bad bad bad....better pray hard that nothing happens before the LNY - the year of the female cow.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this is not an attack on the pap or a political protest. it's the work of a disenfranchised lunatic not getting his ang pow "entitlement".

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this is not an attack on the pap or a political protest. it's the work of a disenfranchised lunatic not getting his ang pow "entitlement".

Who has driven this man mad :confused:

Why has he picked a PAP MP to attack? He could have attacked millions of other innocents but why did he attack an 'innocent' PAP MP :confused:

Last night while in the bus I saw a man talking to himself, I was not shocked as it is now so common to see such people. PAP might be having their 'golden age' but their success has been at the expense of 'others' :rolleyes:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
please lah don't get all the THREE KANGS mixed up okay...

Lim Chu Kang is not Chua Chu Kang...It is Yio Chu Kang....siao liao lah...and so near the Lunar New Year...damned sway man!!!...bad bad bad....better pray hard that nothing happens before the LNY - the year of the female cow.

think of it this way...they will avoid char siew when seng han thong is discharged. LOL!

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alamak all over a hongbao, this Ah Seng really suay suay man:eek:

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alamak all over a hongbao, this Ah Seng really suay suay man:eek:

I don't condone the actions - far from it - but I think such nutcases are the result of the stressful society created by the PAP. Although I sympathise with Seng, his propping up of such a government gives a meaning to "what goes around comes around".

More and more of these nutcases are roaming around estates. A resident will be able to discern the familiar faces after a while.

After this episode, what do the police plan to do with the man? He is mad after all. A IMH certification will keep him from a long prison sentence. A harsh sentence will turn people off. Nevertheless, I do agree about keeping him at bay from society because unlike other insane gentlemen, this chap is dangerous.

Also noticed that the man who punched Seng and the man who set him on fire have one thing in common - taxi drivers.

guavatree

Alfrescian
Loyal
think of it this way...they will avoid char siew when seng han thong is discharged. LOL!

mai kay kay lah!

old faggot fake monk PAP dog Bob Sim Kheng Hwee, temple thief, swindler, fraudster, cheat, con-artist, liar, deceiver, all rolled into one!

you'll be among the first to suck his lanjiao when he's discharge!

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't condone the actions - far from it - but I think such nutcases are the result of the stressful society created by the PAP. Although I sympathise with Seng, his propping up of such a government gives a meaning to "what goes around comes around".

More and more of these nutcases are roaming around estates. A resident will be able to discern the familiar faces after a while.

This problem was created by the PAP ignoring the citizens welfare. Now they have to spend money$$$ to fix the problem. IF not, expect more 'problems'. They can of course choose to ignore & carry on business as usual but then the MPs will have to start worrying. Not everyone has a gurkha guarding their front door. :rolleyes:

PAPsupporter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Attacking on our great PAP members are really silly acts as the culprits will be dealt with and punish severely by the law.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
TOC 28) Let us look at policy issue..... on January 12th, 2009 11.47 am Why the need for the Ang Pow Ceremony?

Was it Mr Seng’s personal money or CDAC or govt / taxpayers money?

If it is taxpayer’s money, why the need to be given out by the MPs - it is not theirs.

What are the criteria for such ang pows.

Is it better to have a long term social service system where old people can apply and get credited with the amounts without such ostentatious ceremony which kind of put credit on the MPs.

These are some question I have. Should we have a better social welfare system that takes care of our 60 years old, instead of being maids in hotels ( a failure of PAP / LKY - you will not be maids in other country, but chambermaids in local hotels in Singapore and the govt will sing your praises - see feedmetothefish)

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
TOC 64) whose caused it? on January 12th, 2009 5.58 pm The system here is so cleverly DESIGNED such that the people can be denied many things that are rightfully theirs eg accountability and fairness in elections.

Those at the helm know the possible outcomes of such endgame scenarios when they decided to implement such a strategy.

Those who benefit under such a system will support it wholeheartedly.

Those who are disillusioned will either migrate or suffer in silence. While many families have migrated, the planners obviously know that those cannot migrate will just have to suck it up since they have been conditioned to be obedient from young.

So the possibility of resorting to violence, whilst miniscule (given our compliant society) is not unexpected. The more the people are oppressed without any feasible opening for change, the higher the chance of such events happening in future. This is the sad reality.

Those who have agreed to join in the system to reap the benefits walked in with their eyes open; It is a calculated risk.

So whilst I do not condone violence, unfortunately not everyone in this 4.8 million population will see it this way. I hope our our leaders will realise that the more they deny the people’s needs or rights by offering illusory solutions, the more they are setting themselves up for such violence. Eg vote us out if you dont like us but we’ll raise the number of candidates in GRCs anyway.

I hope our leaders can be more reasonable in the years ahead. The people are not stupid, and can see through self-serving or placebo-like policies. There is still time to change before the situations gets worse.

The ball is now in our leaders’ court.

Will they choose to continue to set themselves up for more trouble?

The "SYSTEM" is owned by the PAP. Obviously this guy had nowhere to turn to

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TOC 64)

Those who benefit under such a system will support it wholeheartedly.

Those who have agreed to join in the system to reap the benefits walked in with their eyes open; It is a calculated risk.

Many of the 66.6% are going to find out that the benefits of the 'SYSTEM' have an expiry date. Odds are that this arsonist was probably a PAP supporter until he could not work anymore :rolleyes:

Those who join/supported the system haven't thought about the long term consequences. Now that many Sporeans are aging, they are going to find out how difficult it will be to cope with increasing public transport, housing, utillities, medical costs, ...

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many of the 66.6% are going to find out that the benefits of the 'SYSTEM' have an expiry date. Odds are that this arsonist was probably a PAP supporter until he could not work anymore :rolleyes:

Those who join/supported the system haven't thought about the long term consequences. Now that many Sporeans are aging, they are going to find out how difficult it will be to cope with increasing public transport, housing, utillities, medical costs, ...

Well said. Is our aging system coming back to haunt us?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well said. Is our aging system coming back to haunt us?

Sporeans have a short term outlook :(

They never consider what is going to happen when they get older. Having a job, safety, good roads, housing, etc is only a minor part of govt's role.

LKY obviously not doing a good job. Holding on to power is more impt to him than Sporeans welfare. :rolleyes: All those GLCs that were created, to what end? Many are parasites that distort the local market :rolleyes:

If you don't have $$$, I don't see much hope for the uncles & aunties . Everyone is a potential 'lunatic ' & arsonist. :smile: