• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Atlanta white policeman shoot dead one more blackie

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why must the deceased black guy fight the police, disarmed the police of the taser and ran off? He was asking for trouble.
doesn't matter to those self-righteous millennials snowflake generation and their social media street cred. If they want to be liked, they have to bring down the police and black lives matter. If not, they face social media suicide. Look at JK Rowling. She dared to proclaim that she was a woman. Everyone pounced on her.

I looked at it, and he should have been shot as per protocol. That's also what happens in the land of open carry. Stupid idiots have to respond with deadly force because of the threat of deadly force. If he was pointing a knife and running, there's no need.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
doesn't matter to those self-righteous millennials snowflake generation and their social media street cred. If they want to be liked, they have to bring down the police and black lives matter. If not, they face social media suicide. Look at JK Rowling. She dared to proclaim that she was a woman. Everyone pounced on her.

I looked at it, and he should have been shot as per protocol. That's also what happens in the land of open carry. Stupid idiots have to respond with deadly force because of the threat of deadly force. If he was pointing a knife and running, there's no need.
As much as I pity the blacks for being marginalised and stereotyped unfavourable, I think they asked for it. Sure, they were brought overseas as slaves but the chinks were exported as coolie and quasi-slaves too. One needs to dig oneself out of the shit hole that life has been placed one in. And rise about it. The thing is, the majority of those blacks are still in the shit hole, behave like thugs and gangsta, have bad attitude towards authority, lazy as fuck. As for those non-blacks clamouring for justice and BLM, you are right, they are full of themselves and are misguided.

In a society when one knows that the next guy could be packing a firearm, most thinking people would behave. But to disarm a policeman is just asking to be shot. He got what he deserved. All lives matter, but sadly he didn't value his own.

Peiweh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its a complicated issue. Why they always struggle and fight with the police is a factor here. Who is right and who is wrong? Is lethal force justified?

Of course in China they kill not only the guy but they drag the whole family out onto the street and shoot them

44z984.jpg

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its a complicated issue. Why they always struggle and fight with the police is a factor here. Who is right and who is wrong? Is lethal force justified?

Of course in China they kill not only the guy but they drag the whole family out onto the street and shoot them

View attachment 82725
it is, but disarming the entire population would be a simple fix. Nobody needs to go walking around with daily with an AR14. Last I checked there is no likely threat of invasion from Canada or even Mexico.

That way policemen don't need to be freaking out at everything pointed in their direction and can take the time to figure things out.

Peiweh

Alfrescian
Loyal
it is, but disarming the entire population would be a simple fix. Nobody needs to go walking around with daily with an AR14. Last I checked there is no likely threat of invasion from Canada or even Mexico.

That way policemen don't need to be freaking out at everything pointed in their direction and can take the time to figure things out.
Yes you bring up the ongoing Gun Control debate. The 2nd amendment was written 250 years ago and amending it will require the executive and legislative bodies to agree. Last time that happened was 1992. Public opinion is currently supporting it but with the Republicans holding both the White House and Senate it wont happen.

China is not your friend

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
3 shots fired in succession, it was meant to kill, the black guy was RUNNING AWAY, the police could have shot his legs,
it was peaceful before all hell breaks loose, unnecessary death,
the question is.......what would you do if you are the brother or father of the deceased?

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
3 shots fired in succession, it was meant to kill, the black guy was RUNNING AWAY, the police could have shot his legs,
the question is.......what would you do if you are the brother or father of the deceased?
look closely. he turns around and points something at the officers. Because it could be a gun, they are permitted to fire because there is some immediate threat to their life. If the blackie just keep running bare handed, the policeman has no reason to discharge his weapon.

americans are very trigger happy. just looking for a reason to shoot. he gave them that reason.

now don't for a moment think I agree with this. I don't. It's just the state of affairs in the US because everyone is armed.

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
look closely. he turns around and points something at the officers. Because it could be a gun, they are permitted to fire because there is some immediate threat to their life. If the blackie just keep running bare handed, the policeman has no reason to discharge his weapon.

americans are very trigger happy. just looking for a reason to shoot. he gave them that reason.

now don't for a moment think I agree with this. I don't. It's just the state of affairs in the US because everyone is armed.

my guess is that, at that very split second the policeman fired, his state of mind was very tulan

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
my guess is that, at that very split second the policeman fired, his state of mind was very tulan
that's exactly it. life or death decision have to make split second. Officer already sibei tulan. The blackie just give him an excuse to shoot. But the laws in the US encourage this sort of behaviour.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
As much as I pity the blacks for being marginalised and stereotyped unfavourable, I think they asked for it. Sure, they were brought overseas as slaves but the chinks were exported as coolie and quasi-slaves too. One needs to dig oneself out of the shit hole that life has been placed one in. And rise about it. The thing is, the majority of those blacks are still in the shit hole, behave like thugs and gangsta, have bad attitude towards authority, lazy as fuck. As for those non-blacks clamouring for justice and BLM, you are right, they are full of themselves and are misguided.

In a society when one knows that the next guy could be packing a firearm, most thinking people would behave. But to disarm a policeman is just asking to be shot. He got what he deserved. All lives matter, but sadly he didn't value his own.
The descendants of chinese that came as quasi slave are still poor living in the slums of Chinatown. The rich ones you see are the new arrivals who made money elsewhere.

fuck_malaysia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Knn.. You forgot it happened in USA. A country that allows purchase and carry of GUNS.

if someone shoot at you, you fired back! doesnt matter whether he is black or not. blamed it on their culture and the sale of arms!
do you know how many people carry arms there? how could the police know what was fired at him at the split moment.. his immediately reaction is to fire back which is what most people with arms will do. it is either u die or he die

and you have to ask yourself, who fired the first shot?