• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat At this CB period,some married man wish they were single

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Problems easily solved. Husband amd wife stay in bed. Hungry order grab food. Continuous love making.
don't know about the love making part if they gain weight and can't move their limbs.
1591022853616.png

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
sinkies love to complain.

If single and living alone will be stressed no job no work no money to pay for rent? Lonely? Cannot hire chicken?

Always got something to complain about.

jw5

Loyal
You may not realise it but you are also complaining. Everyday cry your father and mother in this forum. :wink:

sinkies love to complain.

If single and living alone will be stressed no job no work no money to pay for rent? Lonely? Cannot hire chicken?

Always got something to complain about.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
You may not realise it but you are also complaining. Everyday cry your father and mother in this forum. :wink:

Correct! I mostly complain about sinkies! LOL!

Whenever I am at work especially reminds me of being back in sinkieland.