• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

"At last no need to see that Daniel Craig in future James Bond movie"

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
1633674250992.png

A real Commander (Lt Cdr) Bond

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
fark!

What else do we share the same tastes on?

Thank goodness you and me are the only guys in this whole forum who like lerine....

Your entire opinion on Bond for me is Amen.

The only part where we differ is that Idris Elba was my choice for the replacement. But too old.

He had the overall character of Bond if not the race.
Correction. I like Lerine but she is crazy about me.:inlove: Not you.:tongue:

There are things that are sacred in this world, which should not be messed around with. Their creator intended for them to be a certain way. Bugs Bunny and Duffy Duck are naked, Tarzen is a white man, Blade is black, Kato is chink, Bond is white. Period! If anyone is foolish enough to mess with that, there will be a global rebellion. Blood will be spilled.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For those of you who loved Sean Connery's 007 .. this video essay theorises he was in fact locked up in Alcatraz jail until Nicolas Cage busted him out in The Rock. Almost everything lines up ....

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In my humble opinion I think it's not Daniel Craig's casting that spoiled James Bond. His movies were a darker reboot of the movie series. When his boss was played by a lao auntie we should already have known his enemies were going to be more internal than the traditional crazy and colourful villains we were used to.

With the looming cold war with China I think the new Bond will face crazy Fu Manchu types of adversaries again. Actually Mr Chow would be an ideal Bond villain LOL

jerk-off-the-hangover.gif

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Correction. I like Lerine but she is crazy about me.:inlove: Not you.:tongue:

There are things that are sacred in this world, which should not be messed around with. Their creator intended for them to be a certain way. Bugs Bunny and Duffy Duck are naked, Tarzen is a white man, Blade is black, Kato is chink, Bond is white. Period! If anyone is foolish enough to mess with that, there will be a global rebellion. Blood will be spilled.
:o-o:

that's not what she tells me... :geek:

yah. I know he's of the wrong outward appearance. But I really think he's the best Roger Moore replacement I can think of. A lot of the pommie whiteys today just have no sense of humour. Maybe, Cumberbatch, but I think he's a bit too soft for the role.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bond must be white . No other options

it’s not about race . Fleming created him white . Don‘t let cancel culture get in the way

how would u feel if they made Ip Man white to please the Ang Mohs?
yah. yah. I know. I already mentioned his race is wrong for the part. Maybe he could be like 004 or something like that. I would pay to watch him in that kind of role.

The worst part is I can't think of anyone that is English enough that would have Roger Moore's approach to Bond. Seems like all the pommie whiteys have lost their sense of humour.

Not interested in garbage cancel culture at all. It is what it is. Changing history and narratives to reflect some people's sensitivities is just pandering to snowflakes. To some extent, diversity is interesting. Like having a comic superhero have alternate universe existences. But crazed people have taken it over and are shoving it in our face.