• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

"At last no need to see that Daniel Craig in future James Bond movie"

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually Daniel Craig is my favourite Bond (everyone's default favourite is Sean Connery of course but his Bond movies were before my time).

DC looked very rugged and manly playing 007. I was so sick of Pierce Bronson's take

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
They had to put a nigger in the new James Bond movie. Gotta pander to those BLM vermins with a healthy dose of diversity. :rolleyes:
Thats still not bad. Wait till they pick a woman because diversity.... and the love scenes will be woman-woman

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Thats still not bad. Wait till they pick a woman because diversity.... and the love scenes will be woman-woman

Woman not enough. Must be gay or some other LGBTQIAPK++. Take your pick from the list below... this is just a partial list :

The following are the 58 gender options identified by ABC News:

• Agender
  • Androgyne
  • Androgynous
  • Bigender
  • Cis
  • Cisgender
  • Cis Female
  • Cis Male
  • Cis Man
  • Cis Woman
  • Cisgender Female
  • Cisgender Male
  • Cisgender Man
  • Cisgender Woman
  • Female to Male
  • FTM
  • Gender Fluid
  • Gender Nonconforming
  • Gender Questioning
  • Gender Variant
  • Genderqueer
  • Intersex
  • Male to Female
  • MTF
  • Neither
  • Neutrois
  • Non-binary
  • Other
  • Pangender
  • Trans
  • Trans*
  • Trans Female
  • Trans* Female
  • Trans Male
  • Trans* Male
  • Trans Man
  • Trans* Man
  • Trans Person
  • Trans* Person
  • Trans Woman
  • Trans* Woman
  • Transfeminine
  • Transgender
  • Transgender Female
  • Transgender Male
  • Transgender Man
  • Transgender Person
  • Transgender Woman
  • Transmasculine
  • Transsexual
  • Transsexual Female
  • Transsexual Male
  • Transsexual Man
  • Transsexual Person
  • Transsexual Woman
  • Two-Spirit

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Actually Daniel Craig is my favourite Bond (everyone's default favourite is Sean Connery of course but his Bond movies were before my time).

DC looked very rugged and manly playing 007. I was so sick of Pierce Bronson's take
Ian Fleming's drawing of James Bond. I grew up with Sean Connery and Roger Moore as Bond. Pierce Brosnan was a good match too.

03e63ea7a423f670ad972051e37acf96.jpg

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ian Fleming's drawing of James Bond. I grew up with Sean Connery and Roger Moore as Bond. Pierce Brosnan was a good match too.

03e63ea7a423f670ad972051e37acf96.jpg
I liked Roger Moore's 007 movies because they didn't take themselves too seriously. They were borderline ridiculous sometimes. RM had a lao tiko charisma which defined the JB character for many people.

I also had high hopes for Pierce brosnan's take on the role after Remington Steele (horrible TV show) but I thought his Bond was too plain. Not much charm besides a handsome face and posh accent.

Timothy Dalton was ok because was a mix between rugged action guy and sauve secret agent. His Bond movies also had the best soundtracks in my opinion

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I liked Roger Moore's 007 movies because they didn't take themselves too seriously. They were borderline ridiculous sometimes. RM had a lao tiko charisma which defined the JB character for many people.

I also had high hopes for Pierce brosnan's take on the role after Remington Steele (horrible TV show) but I thought his Bond was too plain. Not much charm besides a handsome face and posh accent.

Timothy Dalton was ok because was a mix between rugged action guy and sauve secret agent. His Bond movies also had the best soundtracks in my opinion
I agree with your assessment. I like Roger Moore's Bond depiction best. In fact, I try to emulate his lao tiko charisma in my daily life:biggrin:. Pierce Brosnan looked the part but his acting was quite wooden. He didn't seem comfortable as Bond.

Timothy Dalton and George Lazenby just didn't do it for me. They didn't look the part. Daniel Craig's Bond was helped by advancement in cinematography, stunt work and better scripts. And he certainly didn't look the part. His Bond could've been any action hero actually. Very generic, not really oozing Bond.

As for new Bond, I hope it'll be Tom Ellis (TV's Lucifer). Brit, tall, dark, devil may care.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let me spoil your fun of watching this shit BE Bond movie. What do you expect from them to show off angmoh are hero and human God never die or killed....

1. Bond will get to meet with the villain boss face to face. Never fail to meet the enemy boss becos this is their pride of racist English race.

2. Bond will managed to escape arrest with a special weapon made for him when he is cornered.

3. Bond will escape and chase by enemy men and manage to hide behind something like say a pallet of toilet papers in a warehouse.

To escape from them he will miraculously found something on the ground like a few sticks....

Then he will throw it across the opposite site and the sticks make noises when hit the ground. The enemy will shoot bullets at the direction where the sound came from.

Bond will know how many men are there and where they hide. He will kill them all.

This type of repeated escape movie script is only thing that stupid angmoh can think of..

Don't watch Bond movie not for non white people to enjoy. This shit Bond movie is for their dumbwit English race to enjoy the bullshit over again....

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Let me spoil your fun of watching this shit BE Bond movie. What do you expect from them to show off angmoh are hero and human God never die or killed....

1. Bond will get to meet with the villain boss face to face. Never fail to meet the enemy boss becos this is their pride of racist English race.

2. Bond will managed to escape arrest with a special weapon made for him when he is cornered.

3. Bond will escape and chase by enemy men and manage to hide behind something like say a pallet of toilet papers in a warehouse.

To escape from them he will miraculously found something on the ground like a few sticks....

Then he will throw it across the opposite site and the sticks make noises when hit the ground. The enemy will shoot bullets at the direction where the sound came from.

Bond will know how many men are there and where they hide. He will kill them all.

This type of repeated escape movie script is only thing that stupid angmoh can think of..

Don't watch Bond movie not for non white people to enjoy. This shit Bond movie is for their dumbwit English race to enjoy the bullshit over again....

I think people of your kind would rather prefer fictional movies like this:

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal

really? :eek:

I found him really unpalatable. The movie and it's slick 21st century effects are great, but the letdown was the Daniel. Of course Brosnan was even worse. Severely underperformed.