• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

At Its Wits' End

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The PAP is at its wits' end. How many GRCs will it lose in the next GE? Will the arrogant PAP fall in GE 2016?

Look at some facts:

1. LKY, GCT, WKS, MBT, RL, LSS, etc will likely retire by 2016.
2. The PAP needs 15 strong leaders to spearhead 15 GRCs. These are likely to be LHL, TCH, Tharman, GKK, NEH, KBW, LHK,HSK, CCS, SI, YI, LTY, TCJ, VB, GF (maybe JT). Many of the 15 are hardly heavyweights.
3. The recruitment have been pathetic and it is likely the PAP will field more Tin Pei Lings and Steve Tans.
4. In contrast, the Opposition have strong teams headed by:
a. SL/PS
b. LTK/MF
c. CSM/GG
d. TJS/AYG/VW/ML
e. BP
f. NS/HP/TT
5. LHL is very stressed, overwhelmed and is irrationa and irritable. Can he last until 2016? Will his illness return? will he be around to lead the pap in 2016?

I foresee the pap sending weak GRC teams in 2016 and they will do badly against the strong Opposition teams. The pap has no answer to its present predicament. So will the arrogant PAP fall?

Candide

Alfrescian
Loyal
six months have gone. did pap do much in these six months?

Quite a significant, in my opinion. At least a peer of mine is happy that she finally gets selected for the BTO in Jurong area I think, which happens to be where her husband's family stays, after failing goodness know how many times. Anyway, they have five years to "please" us.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Quite a significant, in my opinion. At least a peer of mine is happy that she finally gets selected for the BTO in Jurong area I think, which happens to be where her husband's family stays, after failing goodness know how many times. Anyway, they have five years to "please" us.

I am glad that your peer is pleased and happy. Let's see how she feels in 2016

Candide

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am glad that your peer is pleased and happy. Let's see how she feels in 2016

In my opinion, she is someone easily contented and not comfortable in changing the status quo. She just wants a peaceful life, as proclaimed by her. That fits the profile of many Singaporeans, in general.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In my opinion, she is someone easily contented and not comfortable in changing the status quo. She just wants a peaceful life, as proclaimed by her. That fits the profile of many Singaporeans, in general.

You know your friend better. As for my friends, they are very different.

So the PAP may not get away easy

Candide

Alfrescian
Loyal
You know your friend better. As for my friends, they are very different.

So the PAP may not get away easy

Well, I am amazed how PAP or/and Lee Senior have managed to get away with some of the things they did over the years/decades. In a warped way of thinking, I have to take my hat off to them.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well, I am amazed how PAP or/and Lee Senior have managed to get away with some of the things they did over the years/decades. In a warped way of thinking, I have to take my hat off to them.

By surrounding themselves with obedient dogs? By controlling the media? By paying their cronies so well that they are beholden? By appointing compliant Judges? By shamelessly twisting and exploiting State Institutions?

The pap didnt earn my respect although they controlled every facet of Singapore's lives. Their past deeds are coming back to haunt them

Candide

Alfrescian
Loyal
By surrounding themselves with obedient dogs? By controlling the media? By paying their cronies so well that they are beholden? By appointing compliant Judges? By shamelessly twisting and exploiting State Institutions?

The pap didnt earn my respect although they controlled every facet of Singapore's lives. Their past deeds are coming back to haunt them

We shall wait in earnest to see whether 'old sky have eyes or not'.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We shall wait in earnest to see whether 'old sky have eyes or not'.

true. five years can be good or can be bad for the pap.

so far the pap has been looking at how to harness the internet and communicate better. that to me seems that they are off track.

the pap should look at at their poor policies. Singaporeans are rational people. we are not against the pap for nothing.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... LHL is very stressed, overwhelmed and is irrationa and irritable. Can he last until 2016? Will his illness return? will he be around to lead the pap in 2016? ...
y u c ah loon no up? ... he's a grandmaster fixer ...

Candide

Alfrescian
Loyal
true. five years can be good or can be bad for the pap.

so far the pap has been looking at how to harness the internet and communicate better. that to me seems that they are off track.

the pap should look at at their poor policies. Singaporeans are rational people. we are not against the pap for nothing.

Before I read this post, I thought you belong to the "Anything but PAP" brigade.

Just curious, if PAP adjust their current policies to your pleasure en route to the next election, would you vote for them instead?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Before I read this post, I thought you belong to the "Anything but PAP" brigade.

Just curious, if PAP adjust their current policies to your pleasure en route to the next election, would you vote for them instead?

I am pro Singapore and am pro Singaporean.

Anyone who works for the well being of Singapore and Singaporeans gets my support

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ah loon n his jin gang do dat wat ... so dey oso got ur suppot ...

maybe it appears to you that LHL works for Singapore and Singaporeans. but to me he is self serving and works to benefit himself. he has caused so much misery to many Singaporeans.