• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Assurance package cumming dec

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
330802035_958156428454104_5110330665126078721_n.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ironically, the more they give, the worse the inflation gets.

Maybe this is their plan to eradicate the middle class. :wink:

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
This super losers group is very subjective as some are the real super losers while some are super winners just that they never work LHL will still give them $800.
Like @ginfreely would have been a super winner if she didn't worked as chicken or owning the jb chicken house.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Also Tiagong Jan 2024 everyone will get $500 cdc vouchers? :eek:
Correction every house hold not everyone.

For @ginfreely becos her registered addr is same as the chicken mother so the chicken son will get.
She cannot get becos her Mayfair addr is a chicken hub she dare not register it so LHL banned her LOL
Not I anyhow said got proof from 2022.

Last edited:

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal

For @ginfreely becos her registered addr is same as the chicken mother so the chicken son will get.
She cannot get becos her Mayfair addr is a chicken hub she dare not register it so LHL banned her LOL

Screenshot_20230105_004802_Facebook.jpg

:geek:
笑死人喔

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

When are you Cantonese dog chicken sia suay CBT THIEF that kneel down suck boss cock to prevent being fired and sent to jail going to swear if I am a virgin you die a violent death and 18 generations whore? Sia suay Cantonese prostitute descendant smelly mouth open only all evil shit lies. Pui!