• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

AssMRT getting from worst to worstest - give you a hole big enuf for dog to go in

1sickpuppy II

Alfrescian
Loyal
1st u all kick away a quiet man that was running the system. He was a good man in my point of view . He was willing to come down during night shift in a working overall when he just took over to see whats happening at night and open hailing frequencies to all channels so that anybody could contact him direct if they wanted to. Next after office hours I got a shock when I spoted him once or twice at city hall station getting direct feedback form paxs and sometimes I have even seen him took the train home just to see how the condition was. But sadly SMRT was going public and needed a dynamic person that can make profit. They replaced him with a 3rd world butch that has only a 1 track mind of making $$$ for the shareholders anythingelse is secondary. So they brought in PW which I heard is HJ's close friend and long time classmate ( not sure if that is true ). Well she did her job well and brought in millions so what are you all complaining isn't that what you all wanted?

sam heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nevermind la, as long as the shop at the station are collecting rent, the rest you die your business.SMRT is not liable ok.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
should be " Therefore it has come to my conclusion No."

So uncle dog, can you fit through this hole or not? :p
commuters_have_to_squeeze_through_small_opening_of_mrt_doors-thumbnail.jpg

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Uncle, you drive car why you worry about MRT?

Agree. I am not denying I am rich.

Sometimes, you must be humble and have a sense of general good.

What I am seeing as it is now, is that the policies are all about $$$$ ... from hdb/property prices, profits from transport, endless importations of FTs for dunno whose good .....

For God's sake ...... the social fabric of this society instead of being strengthened is actually becoming eroded ....

The end result is a society that worship $$$ and a racial composition that is truly representative of the United Nations of Benetton ...... in our very own heartland enclaves .....

This whole situation is ridiculous to say the least ......:(:(:(

jw5

Loyal
Agree. I am not denying I am rich.

Sometimes, you must be humble and have a sense of general good.

When you first came to this forum, didn't you say that you were the driver of some big-shot, but you were having some health problems and could not drive anymore? :o