• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

AssMRT Cannot Cope with FTrash Overcrowding!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=510 align=center><TBODY><TR><TD>Got service or not?
Posted on 06 Aug, 2009 13:20
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center><TBODY><TR><TD>"If SMRT increases fare prices, there's no excuse for so many frequent train delays"

STOMPer Judy is tired of experiencing frequent morning train delays at Jurong MRT, which she emphasises that it's not right that SMRT allows this to happen especially after increasing fare prices.

She also added that the train delays caused a dangerous massive jam and made her late for work.

Says this disappointed STOMPer:

"I am writing to express my utter disgust and disappointment, not to mention displeasure, caused by this morning train disruption.

"The massive delay caused by the MRT this morning (between 7.40 am to 8 am) has caused Jurong East MRT station to be flooded with people.

"LTA should really intervene to prevent this from happening so frequently, as this has caused much frustration for people rushing for work.

"When the train finally arrived everyone just rush to squeeze in despite the MRT staff’s pleading to let the passengers alight first, many were being pushed and how fortunate it was that there were no children and old people around, or else it is really unthinkable what more unpleasant things could happen!

"I finally boarded a train at Jurong East MRT station at about 8.15 am, but the train that arrived was not in good working condition and keep stopping in between stops, announcing a train fault.

"It is understandable that trains do breakdown at times but this is where maintenance work of the train should come in, is it not?

"I was under the impression that trains are inspected and serviced before they are supposed to be on track to serve the public?

"Breaking down during peak hours is simply unacceptable and this kind of service is definitely NOT justifiable for price hike in MRT fares.

"I have been used to standing in a squeezy train to and from work but being trapped in a stationary train in the middle of the track overlooking the moving cars below is no different from being suspended in the air, except that you can't move at all since you are surrounded by so many people.

"Needless to say, I was late for work.

"I demand a full refund of my fare and also a satisfactory response to this incident which has caused much inconvenience to the public who faithfully take the public transport in response to the urges of the government."

getArticlePhoto.do

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Tiu-leh-see-fart

Alfrescian
Loyal
while real shame is happening around singapore, the NDP propaganda continues and the stupid audience have no ghost of inkling !One day hell sure break loose !

i_am_belle

Alfrescian
Loyal
go buy SMRT shares ... be their shareholder ... if they treat their commuters so badly, its because they treat their shareholders well ...

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
in lee family, it is pay and pay , take and take, public convenient is second only to profit.

they made it so that you are force to buy car if you can afford it
then they can eat a big chunk of your money throught ECP and taxes.

basically if they make public transport cheap and good, they will have less taxes.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
in lee family, it is pay and pay , take and take, public convenient is second only to profit.

they made it so that you are force to buy car if you can afford it
then they can eat a big chunk of your money throught ECP and taxes.

basically if they make public transport cheap and good, they will have less taxes.

U are screwed both ways.

U take AssMrt, they make an ass out of u by raising fares but giving u lousier service and more crowded trains.

U drive and u will kena the countless ERPs, exorbitant parking, road taxes and insurance.

Leegimeremover

Alfrescian
Loyal
I really wonder what level of education the old man received at Cambridge and how lenient they are in trying to plant their pawns by giving degrees, like they do in the ivy leagues today too. Simple textbook questions in traffic engineering and traffic economics and everyone knows the solution, even for non-engineering students, it is not easy to arrive at the solution, you still get PAPpies to give you shit. Guess how good their math is when it comes to money. Listen to a man talk about eugenics when the family is loaded with so much genetic defects. Typical. But then humans may after all be a virus, like GMS is too.