• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Assisted dying now legal in New Zealand, End of Life Choice Act a 'huge relief' for some

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not a hypocrite. Neither are you.

I get it. You hate people who are nice and polite and call them hypocrite. On the other hand nasty fuckers who insult you are honest and sincere.
It's yr postings and rants that makes ppl hate u. And since when I don't give those nasty fuckers shit?

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
It's yr postings and rants that makes ppl hate u. And since when I don't give those nasty fuckers shit?

I agree.

Which is why I have decided to stop. Yeah you give nasty fucker shit too. I have seen it.

It's ok. Can't please everyone. But I also find it pointless posting and ranting too. You are correct.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

His postings make me love him to death. He's a real asset to the forum.

On the other hand your postings make me hate you which is wonderful too.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
His postings make me love him to death. He's a real asset to the forum.

On the other hand your postings make me hate you which is wonderful too.
Hey u even love auntie gin, the resident ChiCons plp drug addicts and other scums...guess u are a the real looney