• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Assigned seat hijacked

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Prefer the aisle seat because it's easier to get your bag & exit the plane. Also prefer seats closest to the exits for the same reasons.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Prefer aisle seats. Ask for beers easier. After beers need to go toilet also easier.

aisle better, easier to ask for stuff from aircrew, sometime can see DB when stewardess bend down to pick up stuff from the bottom shelf of her pushcart.:biggrin: sometime get brush by stewardess butt, cheap thrill...:biggrin:

windok seat can see what? especially night flight...sianz.........

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
aisle better, easier to ask for stuff from aircrew, sometime can see DB when stewardess bend down to pick up stuff from the bottom shelf of her pushcart.:biggrin: sometime get brush by stewardess butt, cheap thrill...:biggrin:

windok seat can see what? especially night flight...sianz.........

Hahaha. Think only SQ/MH/Garuda airline uniform possible but most other airlines uniforms cover almost from top to bottom.

OK, for me the preferred seats will be, somewhere near the pantry/toilet/emergency exit aisle seats is best. If FA act blur pretend never see me or take too long to bring me the beer, then I go ask for beer myself.:biggrin: