• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat assammualaikum

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
No doubt uber rent is lower than cab companies but they have a minimum commitment period.
Sntk really knows me well :biggrin: I just want to relac :biggrin:

every month sure got income.
i am looking for a part time job also. probably one day work around 2-4 hour enough, just too tired to work.

Yamato

Alfrescian
Loyal
6841de

mualaikumwasalam !!!

I don't know head don't know tail, so where have you been all this while?

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't know head don't know tail, so where have you been all this while?

Hi ! May I know you are whose clone ?
I was busy looking for part time job. Also I spent more quality time with family members than wasting time in sbf lol

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Next year onwards, I will be doing part time work also.
Earn lesser. But only need to be at office for 4-5hour per day.

But my boss good, still pay me 4k(gross pay), after cpf still got 3k++. Lesser money, lesser work but more time to relax and rest. Same like chootchiew.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Next year onwards, I will be doing part time work also.
Earn lesser. But only need to be at office for 4-5hour per day.

But my boss good, still pay me 4k(gross pay), after cpf still got 3k++. Lesser money, lesser work but more time to relax and rest. Same like chootchiew.

Mai kong jiao wei le .:cool:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Assammualaikum !!!

Watching Tanglin, WTF m&d wife applied m&d on her forehead after giving birth ???