• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ass Loon's Retarded Look @ F1 Prize Giving. Not Enough Chillies & Onions?

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
image1-2.jpg

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bloody politician spolits the photo like a devil behind .

Must be father ask him to stand there .

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That what was I thinking too yesterday! What he doing or try to gain by standing there.

Maverick01

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dont quite get it....was the Prime Minister of the country present on the stage for the prize presentation of the other F1s? I find that its quite distasteful and disgraceful for the head of state to stand behind like a califare!!!!!!!!!!!!

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He is the head of government, not head of state. If the award had been given by the largely ceremonial head of state or his consort, it would have been less inappropriate.

I dont quite get it....was the Prime Minister of the country present on the stage for the prize presentation of the other F1s? I find that its quite distasteful and disgraceful for the head of state to stand behind like a califare!!!!!!!!!!!!

blackmore

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is the head of government, not head of state. If the award had been given by the largely ceremonial head of state or his consort, it would have been less inappropriate.

He's just hogging the limelight as much as he possibly can.

Prata man was there as a F1 spectator, how come he was not at the podium instead the clown was. :cool:

Maverick01

Alfrescian
Loyal
state or government whatever..in sg all these doesnt count...prataman "head of state" la..he look better standing with hamilton though....hahahaha

Maverick01

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dont quite get it....was the Prime Minister of the country present on the stage for the prize presentation of the other F1s? I find that its quite distasteful and disgraceful for the head of state to stand behind like a califare!!!!!!!!!!!![

I couldnt even hear the announcement from emcee that PM was goin on stage to give out the trophy!! its like super califare just handing it out for nth...dont even know if there was a handshake there!! hahaha hamilton must be wondering how come the babes that usually present the trophies to a VIP to hand to him have been changed to an uncle instead and no VIP!!

besotted

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lewis LIAR Hamilton

Shame that he should be kept on the team after lying to stewards to gain position at Aussie Grand Prix

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dont quite get it....was the Prime Minister of the country present on the stage for the prize presentation of the other F1s? I find that its quite distasteful and disgraceful for the head of state to stand behind like a califare!!!!!!!!!!!![

Damn the Bapok Lee who chased all the sexy F1 Girls so he could stand alone there behind the podium . Shame shame.