• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ass Loon's Pretty First Wife

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U joking right? This is singapore, once ur daughter marry the clown prince, she becomes Lee property. U have no decision rights. Better question to ask is how many times during the last 2 decades has Ming yang's parents seen their grandchildren Xiuqi and LiPeng?

Agree. If the in-laws do not maintain contact or if LHL doesn't, then it is not "natural" but highly suspicious.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Phillip Yeo was the matchmaker. He worked with Ho Ching before and introduced her to Gay Loong. He always brag about that even till today.

Yes, the MINDEF connection.

Philip Yeo remains very influential. During an overseas trip with LHL, while the entire delegation was waiting for LHL at the hotel lobby, PY forgot his jacket and told the delegation to inform LHL to wait for him while he retrieves his jacket from his hotel room.

Honestly, how many civil servants dare to tell LHL to wait for him? None, except PY. That's how powerful PY is.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The autopsy was conducted by Prof Chao.

The late Prof Chao was known to be a great chap. One that never threw ranks and his massive weight around. He got along very well even with the mortuary attendants. He doesn't discriminate - race, status etc.

Being a great chap, Prof Chao was also reputed to be very accommodating. So, doubts continue to exist over the entire incident. The late Prof Chao died peacefully in his sleep while overseas.

Sad case that his son joined him during the SARS crisis.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Completely agree with you. Fantastic chap and that also includes Wee Keng Poh and Clarence Tan.

The late Prof Chao was known to be a great chap. One that never threw ranks and his massive weight around. He got along very well even with the mortuary attendants. He doesn't discriminate - race, status etc.

Being a great chap, Prof Chao was also reputed to be very accommodating. So, doubts continue to exist over the entire incident. The late Prof Chao died peacefully in his sleep while overseas.

Sad case that his son joined him during the SARS crisis.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Are you sure they were living in HDB?
My company security manager saying the in-laws staying in condo at Lermit road area. He was retired security police officer so I dun thinking he is mistaken :confused:

If I recall correctly, they are M'sians living in KL then. Father was a businessman then.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
If I recall correctly, they are M'sians living in KL then. Father was a businessman then.

I believe that they moved down to S'pore after she got married to the clown prince. Went back to malaysia permanently only after her death.

karmabear

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just found out more about this through wendy neo's videos. Feel really sad when I find out about these things. Poor lady...

[video=youtube;dNs9NLW-UqM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNs9NLW-UqM&feature=related[/video]

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
have u ever heard of an albino prime minister or President anywhere in the world? Even Chiang Ching Kuo's son is half angmo and half chinese and he is not named heir apparent. To be ruler of a Chinese country, u need to look, sound and act chinese.

That's actually the rule of any country when a certain ethnic group is the majority. I doubt you'll find some mixed breed ah neh being the leader of a neh country for eg but nobody will call them racists unlike the chinese country.

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
images

“请问:感冒会不会死人?31岁会不会死人?!告诉我,她是怎么死的?”

"死人会不会说话?你也是死人一个!":d

Last edited:
B

boba fett

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.