• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ass Loong & Ah Seng never send SCDF to emergency rescue Tsunami

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are damn right, "Heavens" got eyes (how many heavens?)

They make fun of us fellows in Malaysia and Singapore about the haze - how Indonesians can live with haze pollution and we cannot and make so much noise.

Now heaven sends them earthquake, tsunamis and volcanic eruption - I supposed they can live with that too. The next presents will be landslides, and floods alternating with droughts.

On the plus side, it means more monetary and economic aids will be channelled to their government. Bring more tables please.
Singapore 01 Indonesia 110

http://www.guardian.co.uk/news/datablog/2010/oct/26/corruption-index-2010-transparency-international

Natural disasters hit and providing rescue & medical help is a reasonable gesture. Send the SCDF medics & doctors. If SCDF no resources send SAF since SAF is not burdened with peace time daily works. But I think SCDF to get some experience from natural disasters relief is actually good for Singaporeans.:wink:

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
uncleyap: Are you collecting public reaction or what? Our government knows when and how much to donate to whoever is in need. They don't need you to prompt them. The Civil Service is competent in handling such matters. NGOs are around too.

If our govt donates to the Indons, you will kpkb the amount too small. If too big, you will also kpkb why we waste our money when the money can be allocated for local use. MCYS perhaps. In case you have forgotten, charity begins at home.

Your overly aggressive mannerism towards our political leaders, especially the Lees, leads to lots of suspicion about your true self and intent. For the past few years, I have been monitoring you and I remain convinced you are a FRAUD. I read you better than my textbooks. Go tell your boss GoldenDragon says so.

When you next make headlines for whatever reasons, remember this thread. I am watching you coz Uncle Sam isn't and won't. If I stand for GE, I will stay at least 5km away from you coz you are destructive. Your acting abilities doesn't fool me. Prepare for next career move.

I have totally no consideration for what you post here, I actually skip lines to read most of it.:wink:

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
why must send help?

those indos got to be happy becos tsunami only happens to them 1 day out of 365 days in a year. how come they never thank us for the 364 days.

tit for tat.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Must fuck famiLEE LEEgime for their diplomatic gesture, you want to miss this shot at them?

You can take another shot at them if they did something wrong like over-doing it in the Boxing Day Tsunami.

You pass up that chance to fire them then you are a poor opposition:wink:.

They want to be a monopoly regime, that is their FULL LIABILITY & BURDEN. To play against them you must have an effective strategy and fully utilize their burdens. SG oppositions had been bloody mild and soft all these decades. Sad and MUST CHANGE! Want change Singapore? You don't just change LEEgime, you need to change those who play against them in the 1st place.
:wink:

Ever wondered why even we who have no love for PAP also are ridiculing you? Because you are just a broken record playing the same old tune over and over again, ever since i started participating in this forum i've been reading your anti PAP rheortic over and over again since 2000

So is taking swipes and just kao beh kao bu going to change anything? Other than 'scenarios' in your little head, you act and talk like as if the old man himself abused you sexually and you take it upon yourself in your remaining years to carry on this farce of a crusade to change change change. How is that for a lifetime of repeating the same old thing again? Even a 乳臭未干小子 like me who shows the elders respect thinks you are a joke.

You are just a tired little old fart that nobody take seriously, Ouch did i hurt your wizened feelings? Get over it, the only thing you can ever change are computer hardware to keep posting in this forum and blog.

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the indonesian govt didnt ask for help, how to help?

The last time singapore helped, what happened? stupid comments and all sorts of complaints. look at the aussies, even they kept quiet this time.

BTW UncleYap, you are again a complete cmoron. The organisqtion that can help here is SAF, not SCDF. get your facts right.

Ask for you to help?

You think you are god?:biggrin:

SCDF still lack their real field experience for natural disasters, get them there is good for Singaporeans. Medics & commanders.

But after posting this thread I found out that WKS is gone as MHA minister :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:. There is a new hand handling so called Home Team now. Give him some time to take over 1st lah. Sending SAF to a foreign country can be sensitive, e.g. The Indonesia rebel war zone in previous Tsunami. I saw that after the previous fuck up famiLEE LEEgime dare not send SAF there again. SCDF still got chance. The last time Ass Loong & CB Teo flu there with SAF troops into rebellious war zone to assist the separatists, while Indon troops abandoned the Tsunami hit areas. Rebel happy like fuck and invited SAF to stay longer. Jakarta politicians got pissed. I can be deemed by Indon opposition that Singapore Govt with PM & DPM personally invaded with troops on Indon soil to assist rebels. This means war. That Singaporean PM & DPM together entered disputed Indon sovereignty soils could be deemed as recognizing sovereignty of separatist province which demanded and fought for independence. This ultra provoking. It reflected PAP govt got totally no brains in diplomacy and international politics.

To send aid, Beijng flu a full plane load of medical supplies to Jakarta instead of Ache, with a (deputy?) foreign minister visiting Jakarta about the disaster, presenting the medical material and only officially visited the Tsunami hit zone when accompanied by Jakarta's foreign ministry officers. That is the CORRECT WAY. You don't invade into your neighbor's rebellious backyard with your troop and fly there directly with troops as ministers from Singapore. You want to visit you must enter your neighbor's home via the front door (capital city) politely and only when your neighbor personally bring you to their backyard, you walk after them to pay a visit. Don't act there like as if you fucking own that place, it is NOT yours! It is extra sensitive when the province claimed independence and you suka suka enter as if you are recognizing rebels as govt there, and pay them a visit and fuck care towards Jakarta regime.

Million dollar ministers of famiLEE LEEgime with 50 cent political brains!

:oIo:

chuckyworld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why should they send when the Indo are a bunch of fanatic, they burnt the forest causing haze is malaysia and Singapore problem after all their minister say it , so why should the neighbouring countries bend back ward for them.

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is their culture, in good time, super guai lan, stop this stop that, say this say that. In bad times, want ppl to help,cry babies. Dont help, say we selfish. WTH.....

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gyiBvJtJ5Z4?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gyiBvJtJ5Z4?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Remember these???? :oIo: all same same.....:oIo:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/LP9DL1lmWSM?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LP9DL1lmWSM?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Oei Old man! Maybe he is waiting for your permission first before he send them there

In my opinion, sending them even a can of Sardines is one can too much

S'pore stands ready to assist Indonesia
Posted: 27 October 2010 2314 hrs

An Indonesian medical team attend to a victim of Mount Merapi volcano at the Panti Nugroho hospital in Pakem.

SINGAPORE : The Singapore government stands ready to support and assist Indonesia following the two natural disasters that have resulted in the loss of lives.

In a letter to Indonesian President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono, Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong said he is confident that under the president's able and steadfast leadership, Indonesia will recover from the Mentawai Island tsunami and the Mount Merapi volcanic eruption.

Mr Lee is in Hanoi for the ASEAN Summit.

The Indonesian leader was also expected to be there, but he has cut short his trip to attend to relief efforts back in his country.

Minister for Foreign Affairs George Yeo has conveyed his condolences to his Indonesian counterpart, Marty Natalegawa, in Hanoi where they are both attending the ASEAN Summit.

President S R Nathan, who is in Finland on a state visit, also sent a letter to the Indonesian leader to say he heard the news of the Indonesian disasters with much sadness.

Expressing his deepest sympathies to the people affected by the disasters, Mr Nathan said he hopes the Indonesian people will bravely endure the pain and suffering imposed on them.

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is "Stand ready to support" really meaning? Awaiting here in SGH for casualties to be sent over? Or just exercising "Talking-Cock" only? :wink:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
This guy has damaged the opposition to no end. The last GE he made a fool of SDP. During the courts case, he tried to hijack not realising that other defendents have limited leave and resources until Ms Chee has to take him aside to explain about common sense. When Ravi created the scene in the mosque during a relaspe of his condition, he blogged that the main Hindu temple was involved in cheating and cited Ravi as the source. How much damage can one man do. Well you have this idiot who has defamed the authorities and the ruling family and nothing has been done.

One wonders how valuable this guy is to the PAP.

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ask for you to help?

You think you are god?:biggrin:

SCDF still lack their real field experience for natural disasters, get them there is good for Singaporeans. Medics & commanders.

But after posting this thread I found out that WKS is gone as MHA minister :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:. There is a new hand handling so called Home Team now. Give him some time to take over 1st lah. Sending SAF to a foreign country can be sensitive, e.g. The Indonesia rebel war zone in previous Tsunami. I saw that after the previous fuck up famiLEE LEEgime dare not send SAF there again. SCDF still got chance. The last time Ass Loong & CB Teo flu there with SAF troops into rebellious war zone to assist the separatists, while Indon troops abandoned the Tsunami hit areas. Rebel happy like fuck and invited SAF to stay longer. Jakarta politicians got pissed. I can be deemed by Indon opposition that Singapore Govt with PM & DPM personally invaded with troops on Indon soil to assist rebels. This means war. That Singaporean PM & DPM together entered disputed Indon sovereignty soils could be deemed as recognizing sovereignty of separatist province which demanded and fought for independence. This ultra provoking. It reflected PAP govt got totally no brains in diplomacy and international politics.

To send aid, Beijng flu a full plane load of medical supplies to Jakarta instead of Ache, with a (deputy?) foreign minister visiting Jakarta about the disaster, presenting the medical material and only officially visited the Tsunami hit zone when accompanied by Jakarta's foreign ministry officers. That is the CORRECT WAY. You don't invade into your neighbor's rebellious backyard with your troop and fly there directly with troops as ministers from Singapore. You want to visit you must enter your neighbor's home via the front door (capital city) politely and only when your neighbor personally bring you to their backyard, you walk after them to pay a visit. Don't act there like as if you fucking own that place, it is NOT yours! It is extra sensitive when the province claimed independence and you suka suka enter as if you are recognizing rebels as govt there, and pay them a visit and fuck care towards Jakarta regime.

Million dollar ministers of famiLEE LEEgime with 50 cent political brains!

:oIo:

One big bunch of anti-singapore bullshit that shows lack odf background understanding and a selective ignorant of reality.

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
This guy has damaged the opposition to no end. The last GE he made a fool of SDP. During the courts case, he tried to hijack not realising that other defendents have limited leave and resources until Ms Chee has to take him aside to explain about common sense. When Ravi created the scene in the mosque during a relaspe of his condition, he blogged that the main Hindu temple was involved in cheating and cited Ravi as the source. How much damage can one man do. Well you have this idiot who has defamed the authorities and the ruling family and nothing has been done.

One wonders how valuable this guy is to the PAP.

He is a good example of Anti-Singapore behavior. Jackass ;like him should be the one who be denied citizenship of any country.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
This guy is not only anti-singaporean but anti-common sense. He can't differentiate between the tyrannical PAP and the rest of the country. He keeps taking photos of NS policemen in plainclothes assigned for protest duty and think that they are ISD after him. Some are just detectives. He took over JBJ's funeral until JBJ nearly woke up. When Reform Party organised an inauguration dinner, our friend was collecting money and reservation with email addresses. When they announced who was responsible, his name was not in there. When he organised solo protest in front of Istana, no one turned up except for some schoolgirls playing truant and he packed up and went home. Wait till you read how he completed marathon after coming out of jail.

They should put him, Gopalan Nair, Lim Boon Heng and Lim Swee Say in a cage and get them to debate on how best to talk cock. Have it televised and it will be a sell-out. Yaw

He is a good example of Anti-Singapore behavior. Jackass ;like him should be the one who be denied citizenship of any country.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
This guy is not only anti-singaporean but anti-common sense. He can't differentiate between the tyrannical PAP and the rest of the country. He keeps taking photos of NS policemen in plainclothes assigned for protest duty and think that they are ISD after him. Some are just detectives. He took over JBJ's funeral until JBJ nearly woke up. When Reform Party organised an inauguration dinner, our friend was collecting money and reservation with email addresses. When they announced who was responsible, his name was not in there. When he organised solo protest in front of Istana, no one turned up except for some schoolgirls playing truant and he packed up and went home. Wait till you read how he completed marathon after coming out of jail.

They should put him, Gopalan Nair, Lim Boon Heng and Lim Swee Say in a cage and get them to debate on how best to talk cock. Have it televised and it will be a sell-out.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have totally no consideration for what you post here, I actually skip lines to read most of it.:wink:

uncleyap: A poor reply from you. Cornered you to a cul-de-sac? Looks like your career is over. Do not be over zealous. It exposes you.

Why "skip lines to read most of it". You should be scrutinising every word and sentence used to describe you. You are guilty?

In reality, you are the real ASS and CB, not LHL and TCH.

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
Heartless bastards! At least say sorry for your losses, send aids and SCDF to help lah!

Send relief liao lah! Mercy Relief sent food, medicines, first aid kits, etc. Didn't read or hear the news? Please read this :
SINGAPORE : A local non-governmental organisation (NGO) will be sending a relief team to help victims of a volcanic eruption in Central Java.

Mercy Relief said it has received a request for assistance from Magelang's local district government in Yogyakarta - one of the regions affected by the Mount Merapi eruption.

A team of two Singaporeans and one Indonesian staff will help distribute food and hygiene kits and provide temporary latrines at an Internally Displaced Persons' Camp.

The camp houses about 40,000 people who have either been evacuated or who have lost their homes, which were buried under heavy volcanic ash.

Mercy Relief said it has also received another request from an Indonesian NGO, the IBU Foundation, to assist with victims of a tsunami that struck the Mentawai Islands, off West Sumatra, on Monday. CNA/al

You remind me of my primany school stories :
The Cock who thinks that every time it crows, the Sun rises.

Talking cock or talk cock?