• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ass Loon wants opposition to help the govt. solve problems and not just criticise

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. no eye see leh!
2. pink being dumb or dumber or dumbest.
3. the opp are doing exactly what they are meant for: providing the check & balance mechanism.
4. in the co-driver position.
5. if pink does not know or seems not to comprehend that, he is some loser and in denial too.
6. what he needs to is 1st housekeeping his own brood of sheep and dogs.

Annoyed

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bravo! I couldn't have put it better myself! It's not just about Opposition MPs in parliament; it's the entire "destructive arbitrarism" that has percolated the mindset of many Singaporeans.

I do hate it when questioning certain policies, and whoever I'm speaking to retorts, "So, what would YOU have done?" It's not my job to do anything, damnit. It's my job, as a receiver of the public service provided by the government, to feedback about the quality of service. I don't have access to classified information, or the entire civil service machinery at my disposal, to come up with good policies and solutions to implement them. I can only rate the quality of service I'm getting.

If you care to think about it, a feedback form works pretty much the same way: you rank the quality of services on a scale of 1 to 5, 1 being very dissatisfied and 5 being extremely satisfied. After that, you fill in the OPTIONAL section titled "Suggestions to help us improve our Service". You don't have to give suggestions for improvement IN ORDER TO give a 1-rating; neither do you come up with suggestions for improvement BEFORE giving that 1-rating.

There's nothing wrong with questioning without suggestion for solution. The questioning is opposition job to bring issues of concern to light. The solution is ruling party job. PAP trying to smoke people with motherhood phrases like constructive criticism suggesting solution. It's not that opposition doesn't offer alternative solution. In fact, most of the times they already did and are doing. But PAP will gang up and shoot them down anyway. PAP is offering destructive arbitrarism.

Last edited:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
If you care to think about it, a feedback form works pretty much the same way: you rank the quality of services on a scale of 1 to 5, 1 being very dissatisfied and 5 being extremely satisfied. After that, you fill in the OPTIONAL section titled "Suggestions to help us improve our Service". You don't HAVE TO give suggestions for improvement in order to give a 1-rating; neither do you come up with suggestions for improvement BEFORE giving that 1-rating.

ahahaha... i'd love to see the reaction of Pinkie's face should any one shove this in his face in Parliament :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: