• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Asking for Advice : If I start a YouTube Channel, how many subscribers and view counts must I get to make it a profitable venture?

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We are talking about prc here so how can it be real :biggrin:
Alrdy Got camera man and it is not staged?:biggrin:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We are talking about prc here so how can it be real :biggrin:
Alrdy Got camera man and it is not staged?:biggrin:

Must be one woman superhero, nowadays women can do anything,everything from her set design to clothing makeup to camera to production and editing skills are top notch,plus whatever nonsense she does from milling rice to seeing clothes to floating on bamboo to carpentry.....my god,I can count myself lucky of I can put on my underwear in the morning let alone be so talented.

cloudy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Read all your comments. I am still positive. I shall study this avenue further. I guess content has to be interesting and unique.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Read all your comments. I am still positive. I shall study this avenue further. I guess content has to be interesting and unique.
Good luck. I advise you not to let enthusiasm and positive vibes "cloud" your better judgment. You need at least 10,000 subscribers before you can earn any money if not wrong.
It's not just about having good content. You need to have high production value as well.
Shooting YouTube videos with your mobile phone will only bring you so far. You have to set aside a good amount of money and time from acquiring good camera gear, lighting to learning how to edit your videos.
The question is how far are you willing to go in terms of time and money before you see your ROI ?

leeisphtui

Alfrescian
Loyal
The number of subscribers is a factor but the real quantum is where your viewers reside. If you have 1 Million viewers in say China, the revenue is a fraction of what it would be if your viewers were in richer, western countries where advertising dollars pay the most.

So, that many viewers in China is irrelevant. 55 Million Chinese viewers can be equivalent to say 1 million US or European viewers

Youtube pays out based on where your fans are located.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good luck. I advise you not to let enthusiasm and positive vibes "cloud" your better judgment. You need at least 10,000 subscribers before you can earn any money if not wrong.
It's not just about having good content. You need to have high production value as well.
Shooting YouTube videos with your mobile phone will only bring you so far. You have to set aside a good amount of money to time and acquire good camera gear, lighting and learn how to edit your videos.

If u have a personality like bald n bankrupt u can easily hit 1 million subscribers in 8 months,otherwise even getting to 100k might take years.....unless it's a labour of love are u willing to put in years making less than $300 a month?

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod

Just do it.

Get some videos recorded and post.

What can you lose?

It takes practice to get good if you are not already a seasoned film maker or video producer.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The art of Youtubing.

1) Get to the point
2) Stop being drama at the beginning (which some Youtubes spend 10 - 15 minutes) before diving into the topic
3) Constant update, keep topic new and don't be lazy
4) Invest in Good Camera
5) Add value content, stay relevant and be creative
7) Instill emotion, draw chemistry and provoke the thought
8) Voice clear, language Fluent and tone lively
9) Keep it short and sweet
10) Presentable (please invest in self-grooming before appearing on screen)
12) Best is to have a theme for your Youtube, and stay origin.
13) If you are a pretty girl and desperate, subtly exposed Neh Neh and you get steady stream of subscribers from members here.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The art of Youtubing.

1) Get to the point
2) Stop being drama at the beginning (which some Youtubes spend 10 - 15 minutes) before diving into the topic
3) Constant update, keep topic new and don't be lazy
4) Invest in Good Camera
5) Add value content, stay relevant and be creative
7) Instill emotion, draw chemistry and provoke the thought
8) Voice clear, language Fluent and tone lively
9) Keep it short and sweet
10) Presentable (please invest in self-grooming before appearing on screen)
12) Best is to have a theme for your Youtube, and stay origin.
13) If you are a pretty girl and desperate, subtly exposed Neh Neh and you get steady stream of subscribers from members here.
14. Flashing of panties occasionally helps with views too.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My guess is Sawadee-cup.

image-upload-17-711818.jpg