• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

ascent of the NERD

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
happening!! after finding and bringing his long lost son, lau ng finally throws in the towel.

the ascent of the NERD is put into rolling.....:eek:

Mr Ng Teck Siong resigns from Reform Party
April 27, 2009 by admin · Leave a Comment
Filed under: Reform Party
(As communicated by Mr Ng Teck Siong on Monday, 10.30am)

Mr Ng Teck Siong, Chairman of the Reform Party, has submitted his resignation to the party’s Central Executive Committee (CEC).

Mr Ng has worked for the Opposition cause for close to 3 decades. His first foray into party politics was when he joined the Singapore Democratic Party in 1980 under Mr Chiam See Tong. He has also been a trusted friend and confidant of the late J.B. Jeyaretnam for many years. He helped JBJ set up the Reform Party in 2008.

Mr Ng has informed the press that in the interest of party renewal, this is an appropriate juncture for him to step aside and allow fresh blood to take over the helms of leadership in Reform Party.

Mr Ng wishes Reform Party all the best, and hopes it will provide a credible and robust challenge to the PAP.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
lst step: filtration into RP - successful CHECKED

2nd : rid edmund ng long time adversary of gaylord and discord troll - successful CHECKED

3rd: rid blurcock ng teck siong - successful CHECKED.

4th: .....bring in more SDP lackeys perhaps the infamous couple of F4 - kiv.

:eek:

fivestars

Alfrescian
Loyal
TOC understands that Mr Ng Teck Siong called an emergency meeting yesterday at 11.30am at the Reform Party’s office, where a vote of no confidence in the chairman was tabled. TOC understands the vote was passed by a majority of the CEC.

Mr Ng tendered his resignation this morning.

Speaking to TOC, Mr Ng said he has also tendered to resign from the party completely.

Below is the press release from the party:

The Reform Party

18A Smith Street Singapore 058932 Tel: 6534 9641

The Reform Party is delighted to announce that following a meeting of its Central Executive Committee on Sunday April 26th the following resolutions were passed.

- A vote of no confidence in Ng Teck Siong as Chairperson of the party was passed by a majority vote of the CEC

- Mr Kenneth Jeyaretnam was appointed to the position of Secretary General of The Reform Party by a majority vote of the CEC

- Mr Edmund Ng was appointed to the post of chairperson of the Reform Party (interim) by a majority vote of the CEC

- Mr Teo Kian Chye was appointed to the post of Treasurer of the Reform Party ( interim) by a majority vote of the CEC

Edmund Ng, formerly Organising Secretary of the Reform Party said, “I’m honoured to have been selected for this role and to be working with the new senior officers of the CEC. Our new SG brings a breath of fresh air to politics in Singapore and a balanced and qualified voice to the opposition. Since joining the RP Kenneth has worked tirelessly on behalf of the Party bringing energy, direction and cohesion. His professional background, his academic qualifications and his immersion in the political issues of Singapore from a very young age enable him to bring to the Party a depth of knowledge and experience not often seen in opposition in Singapore. “

Teo Kian Chye, also stated that he felt honoured in the trust shown in him by the CEC on appointing him to the role of Treasurer. About his new SG he said, “We must remember that Kenneth has rejected a potentially lucrative career path in order to serve the people of Singapore. He had many options and we are delighted that he chose to join the Reform Party. He has been an example to all of us and I hope that many others will follow the path he has chosen.”

Kenneth Jeyaretnam said how pleased he was to have been appointed to the role of SG. “After choosing to go into politics various offers were put to me but the stated philosophy of the Reform Party,( ‘ that every member of the society is born with fundamental rights and that it is the paramount duty of the society to promote the human dignity of every single member’ ) most closely matched my own philosophy. I was touched by the public response to the announcement in the Press when I joined the Reform Party and the outpouring of support shown to me since. We have a lot of work going forward and it is humbling that so many people have demonstrated this level of confidence in me. I look forward to serving them. “

On Monday April 27th 2009 Mr Ng Teck Siong tendered his resignation as Chairperson to the new SG, Mr Kenneth Jeyaretnam. Under Article 5 (vii) of the Party constitution this resignation will only become effective upon the acknowledgement in writing of the resignation by the Secretary-General of the Party.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
ng teck siong sabo-ed by the presence of his own long lost son, ngejay?

and talking about party unity...tsk..tsk. another AWARE-liked saga taking place?:rolleyes:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
snaky conspiracy stage ONE, successful and completed : removal of the aiya father ng teck siong.

now for stage TWO.....

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
it's DESCENT OF THE NERD now after hitting new high, the nerd is dropping like shit!

rumour has it that nerd and gaylord are now at loggerhead. sooner or later, it would happen especially when enhanced by a troll!