• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

As SMRT saga unfolds, what goes through LKY's mind, you think?

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LKY: I leave the cabinet for a few months and the shit hits the fan. What is so difficult about sending a few trains running round and round and round?

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
LKY: It's just a MRT breakdown and the whole bunch of cabinet acted like weakling and quick to apologies! I am disappointed with my son who overreacted by calling for a commission of inquiry for such a ikan billies incidents. Who ever govern Singapore must have the Iron with him or give it up! Stop pampering sinkies! You give them 1 inches they will ask for 1 foot!

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I will bill that Teh for the broken window glass, plus replacing the window & the fire extinguisher & slap him with a charge of vandalism. I will promote the CEO to be the transport minister for such a exemplary job. Well Done!

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
LKY: It's just a MRT breakdown and the whole bunch of cabinet acted like weakling and quick to apologies! I am disappointed with my son who overreacted by calling for a commission of inquiry for such a ikan billies incidents. Who ever govern Singapore must have the Iron with him or give it up! Stop pampering sinkies! You give them 1 inches they will ask for 1 foot!

When asked by reporters what he thought ought to be done instead, LKY replied "no amount of engineering can prevent a MRT breakdown". The former Prime Minister who step down as MM after the last general election despite his immense popularity with the voters added : "If commuters continue to be so wimpish over such a small incident, then they will live to repent and regret for the next 5 years". He also indicated to reporters that he would include a chapter on how Singaporeans must behave whenever a MRT occurs in his next book "The Harder Truth". Singapore Press Holdings, the publisher of "The Harder Truth" also let in on a little secret about the book - a free gift will be given out with the first 100 copies sold. When pressed by reporters what this gift would be, SPH said it will be a small chunk of the third rail that had been found broken off by the LTA during its inspection over the incident.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When asked by reporters what he thought ought to be done instead, LKY replied "no amount of engineering can prevent a MRT breakdown". The former Prime Minister who step down as MM after the last general election despite his immense popularity with the voters added : "If commuters continue to be so wimpish over such a small incident, then they will live to repent and regret for the next 5 years". He also indicated to reporters that he would include a chapter on how Singaporeans must behave whenever a MRT occurs in his next book "The Harder Truth". Singapore Press Holdings, the publisher of "The Harder Truth" also let in on a little secret about the book - a free gift will be given out with the first 100 copies sold. When pressed by reporters what this gift would be, SPH said it will be a small chunk of the third rail that had been found broken off by the LTA during its inspection over the incident.

A mainature 21 clips will be included also, together with the plastic wire tie!

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Meanwhile, in a separate media statement, SMRT CEO Saw Phaik Hwa said she is extremely grateful to LKY for including a chapter on how not to be hysterical over a minor train incident. In appreciation of this gesture, she will donate a snippet of her famously colored hair to the first 100 books sold. Miss Saw is a beloved fashion icon among the butch segment of the community particularly with her hair style. Her announcement today will likely to cause long queues and even stampede among lesbians in a rush to get their hands on her hairlocks first, in what will likely be a scene similar to Apple's releases of its iproducts. When asked for his views over the generiosity of the SMRT CEO whose popularity is already at an all-time high, the chairman of the Public Transport Committee said that alone would justify another round of fare increases by the rail operator.