• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Arsenal FC 2008/2009 Sign In Here !!!

hungary fighter

Alfrescian
Loyal
just wondering when will cesc start 2 think of leaving arsenal.....he is the best player so far this past season & he will want 2 win major trophy.....this arsenal squad won't b capable of winning the EPL title or champion league.....itz just only a matter of time b4 he leave.....

A

Arse-nal

no sign of Cesc leaving yet bt dun write dem(Gunners) off just yet,Arsene n his raw diamonds might spring surprises:biggrin: i hope:smile:

kiko

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now i really hope Arsenal can sign at least one more experience player to replace Gilberto Silva & Flamani. As for Nasir , i believe he is a good player. .. Ramsey is also a good player , only lack experience, Under Arsene wenger, he will improve,.. Hope Arsenal sign a top signing this time.

TaurusGuy

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think there should be no more new signing from Arsenal. Arsenal barely made it winning Huddlesfield 2-1 i guess they must have played a lot of reserves. 0-0 till 74th minute. Watch out for Carlos Vela & Walcott in the next season. Both looks promising.

Adebayor and and Van Persie partnership upfront should be quite formidable.

Go Gunners Go !

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
wah, this thread very quiet. wonder what happened to Bro Midnite and Sexfrenzy. anyway, let's keep the flag flying for ARSENAL!

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fabregas joins injury list

Will Wenger start buying someone? Anyone?! damn it!

Arsenal midfielder Cesc Fabregas is among five absentees for Wednesday evening's UEFA Champions League qualifier against FC Twente.

Arsene Wenger's Gunners travel to Holland for the first leg of their tie, and will come up against former Middlesbrough and England boss Steve McClaren.

But Wenger has revealed he will be without several key players as long-term injury victims Tomas Rosicky and Eduardo are joined on the sidelines.

Euro 2008 winner Fabregas has sustained a hamstring injury, while Kolo Toure (hip), Abou Diaby (thigh), Philippe Senderos (hamstring) and summer signing Samir Nasri (knee/thigh) will all miss out.

Returns
"We have a big squad at home," said Wenger on the club's official website.

"Kolo Toure, Philippe Senderos, Cesc Fabregas, Samir Nasri, Abou Diaby, Tomas Rosicky and Eduardo are out.

"Kolo has a hip muscle problem. Cesc has a hamstring problem, he will be out for the next two games.

"Abou Diaby (thigh) will be out for a while, we knew that. Philippe Senderos has a scan on his hamstring. He did that today whereas Fabregas did his hamstring yesterday.

Ramsey chance
"Samir Nasri (knee/thigh) should be okay for Saturday and so should Kolo Toure".

Denilson is set to start in the heart of the Arsenal midfield and is poised to be partnered by teenager Aaron Ramsey following the news of Fabregas' injury.

Wenger added: "Aaron Ramsey has a good chance to start."

Nomad

Alfrescian
Loyal
this season may not be a good season for Gunners.
quite a few good players left and not much new players coming in.
but have to say their youth policy is good,maybe will see a few coming thru.

hungary fighter

Alfrescian
Loyal
this season is not going 2 b good 4 arsenal....their youth takes time 2 gel & when they do in the later part of the season....they won't b able 2 challenge 4 the epl title.....sad bt true

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
looking at what happened to Man City (last time with Leeds), I think we are ok with Arsenal not winning the EPL.

Chow$i is playing with fire if Abramovich does a Thaksin and run road. Russia is now whacking Georgia, I wonder when Abramovich will suffer as well.

ManUre spends so much money I am not sure about their balance sheet

Liverpool is currently in deep shit as well. Rafa has no money to spend leow after shopping like Paris Hilton at Fifth Avenue.

hungary fighter

Alfrescian
Loyal
man u do spend a lot but they have won the epl & champion league.....chelsea mayb playing with fire but they have done well & won 2 epl titles.....liverpool is in deep trouble but they have a champion league trophy 2 show off......4 the past 4-5 seasons......the gunners didn't spend much & didn't win any major title.....the stars player @ arsenal r fustrated & leaving.....itz oni a matter of time b4 cesc leave.....who knows mayb wenger will leave too......

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
man u do spend a lot but they have won the epl & champion league.....chelsea mayb playing with fire but they have done well & won 2 epl titles.....liverpool is in deep trouble but they have a champion league trophy 2 show off......4 the past 4-5 seasons......the gunners didn't spend much & didn't win any major title.....the stars player @ arsenal r fustrated & leaving.....itz oni a matter of time b4 cesc leave.....who knows mayb wenger will leave too......

seriously, the greatest fear of the Board of Directors of Arsenal is that either Wenger dies or leaves. Since they cannot control when he will die, they are trying to keep him by making him a director. Not sure whether good or bad but I support the idea of making Wenger director.

While it will be damn stressful on future managers, it will ensure that Arsenal plays its brand of football that defines great football teams such as Real, Barcaleona and Ajax. Winning trophies is one thing but I would love it when pple talk about Arsenal macham like the Dutch teams of the 70s.

hungary fighter

Alfrescian
Loyal
with the star players leaving en mass every seasons end.....itz only a matter of time b4 the gunners have mediocre players left.....how can they play the brand of soccer wenger wants.....unless they start spending.......

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
with the star players leaving en mass every seasons end.....itz only a matter of time b4 the gunners have mediocre players left.....how can they play the brand of soccer wenger wants.....unless they start spending.......

well, time will prove whether you are right. there is a very strong youth team coming through and ironically, we are starting to have British players. I would not be shocked to see Arsenal first 11 majority British in 10 year's time.

that would be really funny. :smile: Den wenger can suan everyone else leow

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://footylatest.com/news/news.php?extend.1611

Alonso tells Benitez "Sell me to AC Milan or Arsenal"
Saturday 16 August 2008 - 13:55:23 - Click to post or view

Xabi Alonso has become increasingly frustrated that Rafael Benitez is still making it clear that he would prefer to have Gareth Barry in the Liverpool team instead of him, and according to the Guardian he has had showdown talks with the club pleading them to drop the price and let him go.

Benitez revealed that Rick Parry was in negotiations with Arsenal for Alonso's departure, and was also responsible for the failed Juventus bid. Xabi fears the same thing will happen with Milan.

Benitez said yesterday: "I was not involved in the talks about Barry, I was not involved in the talks about Alonso and Arsenal. If you want to talk about these players you must talk to the chief executive of our club who was handling the discussions. If you want to talk about football, then you talk with me."

AC Milan are reportedly very keen to take Alonso as cover for the aging Gattuso, but like Arsenal, feel that Parry is demanding too high a price, and it is doubtful that either club would pay more than £12million.

But with Alonso now desperate to leave, and Benitez still keen to secure Barry, it seems that something will have to give one way or the other.

Benitez has already registered his anger at the way that Parry has handled the Barry saga, and it has even been said that he nearly resigned over it, but it must leave a sour taste in his mouth at the way he has been treated.

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think two more midfielders should do it. We are ready to take the title!

woohoo! the war in Georgia will cause Russia to disintegrate with Abravomich going the way of Thaksin. chow$i will collapse. wahahaha

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
1-0 to Arse NIL!

and Spurs lost to mee rebus. wahaha. spent 100 million and still lose to a mid table team. Ramos under pressure leow.

kiko

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last night result: Arsenal 1 - 0 West Brom

French starlet Nasir is the scorer . well done!