• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Arrogant FT

observer888

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was at the Library at the Esplande when I heard an Indian FT complaining to the librarian that there was no place to sit and plug in his computer. He said that the Library should only have a set study time of three hours for students. The librarian told him that it was "first come first served". The Indian FT refused to accept this ...and kept harrassing the librarian for another 10 minutes. He threatened to write in and asked the librarian for his name. I intervened and told the Indian FT that if he didn't like the system here, he should go back to India! Eventually, the librarian asked two students to leave and give up their seats for this Indian FT and his girl-friend. I think that this incident shows that the FT's are becoming too arrogant now.

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
We should always help the poor recep and front line staff who get bully by stupid FT. They are not hired to be bullied. Stand up for Singapore!

kenstone101

Alfrescian
Loyal
yup,they r not hired to be builled ,but they r being hired to bully own singaporeans by asking the students to leave & let the chow ahneh & his galfriend sit down.

Since it is a first come first serve basic, the staffs shld stick to principle & follow rules & regulations asking the chow ahneh to leave if they can't wait. the chow ahneh just dun want pay electricity at rental hse, that's y go to library to use the laptop use taxpayers' electricity......

kenstone101

Alfrescian
Loyal
A Physical Education (PE) teacher from a top primary school in the north has been sacked after she tackled a pupil during her lesson last Thursday.

The female coach, a Chinese national, chased after a Primary 2 boy after he walked out of her volleyball class, reported The New Paper.

She was said to have wrestled him to the ground in the school's hall after grabbing him by his hair — all in full view of the rest of the class of eight-year-olds.

While the school declined to give details of the incident, it has acknowledged the matter and has conducted an investigation.

The school principal would say only that the coach "admitted to pulling the pupil's hair".

According to local media sources, the coach also nudged the pupil's head with her hand and tapped him on the foot.

A parent, who did not wish to be named, said her daughter's class had been going through a PE lesson on volleyball when the incident happened.

The victim of abuse allegedly walked out of the class as he found it "boring and repetitive", she said. The parent added that the enraged coach then allegedly slapped and kicked the pupil.

But the boy managed to free himself from the coach's grip and ran off to hide in a nearby toilet.

Another parent, a businessman in his 40s who also declined to be named, said his son, who witnessed the incident was badly affected by the violence.

"My son said he told the teacher to stop, but she didn't. He was so affected that he cried," said the father.

A third mother said her daughter was now "afraid" to attend PE lessons.

According to counselors, such reactions from children who witnessed the fracas are understandable.

Addressing the issue, the principal sent an online note entitled "Care and Well-Being are Fundamental" to parents on Monday.

In the note, the principal reassured parents that "the school leaders have met up with the coach and the teachers concerned to establish the facts of the case" and that "the school will take the necessary actions against any staff member and coach who resorts to corporal punishment during school lessons".

The principal added that the school has counseled the child concerned and will continue to work closely with his form teacher and parent to ensure his well-being.

"We want to assure all parents that your child's well-being is my key concern… and that we take a serious view of any corporal punishment in school" he wrote.

However, another parent, a businessman in his 40s who wanted to be known only as Tan, felt there must have been more to the incident.

While he disapproved of what the teacher did, he said that it must have taken "two hands to clap".

"I don't think the teacher would have lost her temper and laid hands on the boy if he has not made her angry in the first place," he said.

Adding that his son has been in the same class as the boy since Primary 1, Tan also claimed that there have been parents who have complained to the school about the boy's behaviour.

His claims, however, could not be verified. Attempts to contact the boy's parents were unsuccessful while the school did not comment on the child's behaviour.

bullfrog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fucking Injun probably wanted to sit at the table, plug in his laptop and use it to surf the Internet the whole day, thus also depriving other Sinkies of space to do serious studying. The bloody cheapskate! Probably too cheap skate to not subscribing to a mobile account but to tap the WiFi in the library. The fact that he intends to plug in his computer means he was going to use it for more than 4 hrs, cos that's how long most batteries can last anyway.

stainofsaints

Alfrescian
Loyal
what siah. this is kind of overboard.
go back to your own country if the system is THAT good. take our scholarship, snatch our jobs, even small things also don't let us off.

Raynall

Alfrescian
Loyal
When I was still working at my office, it wasn't uncommon to hear my colleagues from China boasting to one another that Singapore's talents all die already. That's why they are much needed here.

Another time, I went for one of those Japanese style 10 dollars per cut barber shop and I was served by a Malaysian barber. I was in a happy mood that day but it was spoiled by the barber because he kept lecturing me. It was a Monday so he kept asking me why I wasn't at work. Then when I told him retail line not necessary can get weekends off so I took Monday off. Then he scolded me (as he was cutting my hair) and asked why I can't be a boss? Well, I could have told him to F*** off, but he was still in the middle of cutting my hair.

Finally at the end, he patted me on the shoulder and told me he was just trying to teach me a lesson as he could tell from my Mandarin that I was a Singaporean. He said if Singaporeans like me don't work hard and buck up, Malaysians like him will always be called on to come to Singapore to help save our economy and that he felt embarrassed on my behalf.

Oh yeah, during the hair cut, he also made comments about my mother. He said if I wasn't a boss at my age, perhaps that means my mother got problem. Yeah I know, should f*** him right? But remember, he was waving a buzzing clipper around my head... And if we got into a fight then, and he stopped cutting my hair, I will look damn stupid later when I go meet my friends...

RandomMonkey

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ask him to go into an internet cafe where he can pay by the hour.

Why is he trying to free ride off the free wireless in the library?

Tailok

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I am there I'll stand up for the students and tell the Librarian off for giving way to the Bastard. If our students cannot study in the Library then WTF is Library for???