• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

arms dealers licensed by which department in Singapore???

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahahaaaa..................... Ask Charlie99. We met for kopi-o while he was in S'pore a few months ago.

Paiseh hor, don't insult me. I am more intelligent than that moron and useless piece of shit.

Think carefully. Can KBH be so familiar with what is taking place at night?

Define more intelligent

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Unfortunately, the war economy is always dependant on numerous sources to continue or fuel armed resistence/struggle be it legit or otherwise. Underneath the thin veneer of diplomacy, no one really cares which side the arms and ammunition lands as long as the financial part is well taken care of.

gangsta207.jpg

war+face+life+jacket+gardening+gloves+badass++motivational+poster+posters+inspirational+funny+de.jpg

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In the 80s a famous arms dealer was the world's richest man.
Fast forward to present day...viktor bout was said to be worth billions.
Too bad he arrested already if not could have asked your Russian contacts to intro him to you....

QUOTE=chonburifc;1189392]Hehehe. Arms dealers wor! Wonder what's their private lives are like. This is something I never dreamt off. Imagine yourself as an arms dealers. Machiam godfather like that.

KNN, back to the topic, unfortunately, my face a little rusty else me will get a fake degree and infiltrate this table of the smiling face tigers. :smile:[/QUOTE]

Lee5604

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another licensed arms dealer is Sin Boon Wah, former Major-General in the SAF.

Is he retired or still with ST?

Dinosaur

Alfrescian
Loyal
Li Xiaoyong and his family have been enticed to remain in Singapore for a good reason. His father, Li Peng, runs a massive weapons trading empire with links to Pakistan, Syria, North Korea....etc....including Singapore.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
dun jump the gun leh...
who issue those licence to trade?
and to whom?
how to qualify?

What kind of fucking stupid thread is this? You ask which department in singapore licenses arms dealers and than u start the thread with a post of an article about a ST ENg ammo shipment busted in Angola. How is the article related to your question? Do you know what u are asking? Do you even know what an arms dealer is? U are a fucking moron.

Last edited:

ConyuConhee

Alfrescian
Loyal
What kind of fucking stupid thread is this? You ask which department in singapore licenses arms dealers and than u start the thread with a post of an article about a ST ENg ammo shipment busted in Angola. How is the article related to your question? Do you know what u are asking? Do you even know what an arms dealer is? U are a fucking moron.

hahaha
a pot calling a kettle black?
knnbccb ....

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
dun jump the gun leh...
who issue those licence to trade?
and to whom?
how to qualify?

No one know what u are trying to say fucktard. U enclose an article of ST engineering ammo deal to South Africa and u ask which dept licensed that? If u are referring to ST Eng. no one licenses them. They just use end user certificates.

If u are referring to arms dealers licenses, well, there is only one arms dealer in singapore and that is ST Engineering, and they don't need licences.

If u are referring to setting up a business in singapore to supply weapons, than u are not an arms dealer. An arms dealer sells everything from arty, to heavy calibre ammo, tanks, etc. If u are selling pistols or rifles only, u are a weapons dealer. Or if u are selling holsters, webbing, etc., than u are an accessories supplier.

So basically, u can see that no is able to reply directly to your question because no one knows what u are asking, get it retard? If u can string together 2 coherent sentences, and ask nicely, I might tell u how it works in singapore, if I am in the mood.

ConyuConhee

Alfrescian
Loyal
No one know what u are trying to say fucktard. U enclose an article of ST engineering ammo deal to South Africa and u ask which dept licensed that? If u are referring to ST Eng. no one licenses them. They just use end user certificates.

If u are referring to arms dealers licenses, well, there is only one arms dealer in singapore and that is ST Engineering, and they don't need licences.

If u are referring to setting up a business in singapore to supply weapons, than u are not an arms dealer. An arms dealer sells everything from arty, to heavy calibre ammo, tanks, etc. If u are selling pistols or rifles only, u are a weapons dealer. Or if u are selling holsters, webbing, etc., than u are an accessories supplier.

So basically, u can see that no is able to reply directly to your question because no one knows what u are asking, get it retard? If u can string together 2 coherent sentences, and ask nicely, I might tell u how it works in singapore, if I am in the mood.

hehe ...
what a humbug ..
if you have brain ... doubt you have any
you can figure out the "ignore" in setting
long live pap
well done pap
long live lky
knnbccb .... you fucking moron