• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Armed robbery at Jurong East

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=msgtxt>From HWZ:
http://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/showthread.php?t=2065632
I just came back from lodge report at police centre regarding arm robbery. I been robbed 2hrs ago at jurong east st 21 blk 218 void deck while i was walking home. Pls note that NPC was 40 metre away from that crime scene.Can't believe they are so daring. I was asked by two malay youths whether i was in a gang "PAI HAI TONG" and accused me whacked his friend before.I denyed. After which he hold my left shoulder and took out a 30cm long fruit knife and ask me hand over my phone and wallet. I was clueless and helpless. They ask me not to follow them if not will chop me. Knn. i straight away went NPC lodge a report.

Description of the two youths. Both around 18years old

1 standing about 1.65cm tall wearing black tee and a pair of jean and sneaker with curl hair.

another standing about 1.70cm wearing white/baby pink with some shiny stars on it. wearing a fisherman hat.

what a suay day for me
</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

DerekLeung

Alfrescian
Loyal
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=msgtxt>From HWZ:
http://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/showthread.php?t=2065632
I just came back from lodge report at police centre regarding arm robbery. I been robbed 2hrs ago at jurong east st 21 blk 218 void deck while i was walking home. Pls note that NPC was 40 metre away from that crime scene.Can't believe they are so daring. I was asked by two malay youths whether i was in a gang "PAI HAI TONG" and accused me whacked his friend before.I denyed. After which he hold my left shoulder and took out a 30cm long fruit knife and ask me hand over my phone and wallet. I was clueless and helpless. They ask me not to follow them if not will chop me. Knn. i straight away went NPC lodge a report.

Description of the two youths. Both around 18years old

1 standing about 1.65cm tall wearing black tee and a pair of jean and sneaker with curl hair.

another standing about 1.70cm wearing white/baby pink with some shiny stars on it. wearing a fisherman hat.

what a suay day for me
</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Robbed at Jurong East Street 21 and murder at Jurong East Street 23 !

If police do not step up operation ! We let vigilante take action !

They chop their Malay hands and hang them to a lamp post for the garbage collecter !

Last edited:

Big Sexy

Super Moderator
SuperMod
What a fool..he could have got away if he had told 2 clown that he was from PAP Tong..:biggrin: :biggrin:

I was asked by two malay youths whether i was in a gang "PAI HAI TONG" and accused me whacked his friend before.I denyed. </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Robbed at Jurong East Street 21 and murder at Jurong East Street 23 !

If police do not step up operation ! We let vigilante take action !

They chop their Malay hands and hang them to a lamp post for the garbage collecter !

Need to call John Hancock....

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
the NSF police in NPP chose to look the other way..:biggrin:

NSF all very good in acting blurr..:p

blackmore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jurong East is a hotbed for gang activities; I still remember once I called the useless NPC about people gathering in a carpark passing axes around. It took the useless poodles an hour to respond. By then all dispersed.

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jurong East is a hotbed for gang activities; I still remember once I called the useless NPC about people gathering in a carpark passing axes around. It took the useless poodles an hour to respond. By then all dispersed.

No use calling those kayu police...you should be calling this man, only he can deal with the FU TAO PANG:biggrin::biggrin: