• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Are you this uncle

no_life_boy

Alfrescian
Loyal
What will you do if you are behind this uncle???

I will give him a kick instead of taking picture of him and sending to stomp!!!
ATm.jpg

ATMs should have a time limit to stop uncle from hogging machine for 30 min

STOMPer Mamat feels that ATMs should be equipped with a time limit to stop people from hogging them.

Said the STOMPer:

"I guess banks need to look into having a time limit for their ATMs.

"This uncle took 30 minutes at the machine and he didn't even have the courtesy to look back at the queue.

"I hope bankers could go the extra mile to start educating all our Singaporeans to have some courtesy thinking of others as well.

"Not only his time is precious as our time is precious too!"

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
The machine he is using is for passbook update and deposits. Not transactional withdraw, cash card or all those crap. If he is taking 30 minutes, it is either the prints are taking that long or that he has a lot of money to deposit.

Stomper is an idiot.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The machine he is using is for passbook update and deposits. Not transactional withdraw, cash card or all those crap. If he is taking 30 minutes, it is either the prints are taking that long or that he has a lot of money to deposit.

Stomper is an idiot.
or many passbooks to update.......i have seen aunties bringing a pile of passbooks (i assume is the entire family's) for updates.
many ah long runners also use it to deposit to multiple accounts.