• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Are you "forced" (sometimes) to peep at your female colleagues when bend down in front of your workstation to talk to you?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
View attachment 147546
@ginfreely gansiokbin lu fucking dirty slut.

My uncle currentlee kana harass by a busuk puki in this manner (soon par if not true die a terrible death) . My uncle think is the same behaviour as you did to your boss last time.
My uncle has no power to terminate the busuk puki like your ex boss did. KNNBCCB suay kana this kind of orfid harassment.
Of course you no morals no human conscience Cantonese scammer prostitute descendant dare not soon par if Gansiokbin never did a single time of what you said you die a violent death. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Knn

He betterest be careful.
Dont end up see a Cheaperest Bitch Whore
With long dark tar nipples Knn

End up Bcm MC for few days.
Knn
You ah Meng are the cheaperest use office trips to pay for mistress. Cheap son of pahang chicken. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tia gong she was caught by Latha doing this to her Ang Mo boss

3974a508abd395fbbfc1b75e91be78d8.jpg
And of course you no morals no human conscience Mark Andrew Yeo scoobal clone or nightsafari clone dare not swear if what you said is not true you die a violent death. FYI As a matter of fact I dislike LJ Mccully as a boss.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And of course you no morals no human conscience Mark Andrew Yeo scoobal clone or nightsafari clone dare not swear if what you said is not true you die a violent death. FYI As a matter of fact I dislike LJ Mccully as a boss.
Listen up BTSS chicken descendant chicken coward if what you said is true, I die a violent death. So simple so glorious victory against you loser attack dog again hahahaha

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
This situation is very common for me. I don’t feel anything.

As to “forced” I think as a gentleman you have the choice and should quickly look away out of respect.

Actually your thread sounded sooooooo cheena sooooo narrow minded cheena

It shouldn’t even be an issue. But then I can understand as a narrow minded chink it’s an issue.
You are so right what a stupid topic reflective of a narrow minded man indeed. A narrow minded man that is hell bent to attack me using various stupid scenarios and face feature descriptions of woman to link to me and all his CHEAP LOSER CHICKEN gang will come in to talk cheap and insult me. That’s this ah Meng clone modus operandi to bully me.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You fucking stupid orfid slut . Glad that you have been fired!
I walked out of a job because of bullying and you are glad because you are a criminal bully hiding in rat hole do crimes and call your victim stupid. What a disgusting Cantonese criminal bully scammer prostitute descendant. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I walked out of a job because of bullying and you are glad because you are a criminal bully hiding in rat hole do crimes and call your victim stupid. What a disgusting Cantonese criminal bully scammer prostitute descendant. Pui!
Shameless and disgusting Cantonese criminal bully @sweetiepie is exactly the type of sinkie that bully me and then act poor thing cry Pap ceca whatever bully you. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shameless and disgusting Cantonese criminal bully @sweetiepie is exactly the type of sinkie that bully me and then act poor thing cry Pap ceca whatever bully you. Pui!
And I am not talking of a little bullying but VICIOUS bullying for years attacking me EVERYDAY as chicken and slut without a care whether such vicious bullying will drive a woman to death. That’s how no morals no human conscience animal beast Cantonese scammer prostitute descendant @sweetiepie is. What a fucking disgrace to humanity. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Under latest sfc staff directory kt latha has leelocated to auz. Can still verleefy with her by email :geek:
View attachment 147544
Kt latha is an office bully that should be sacked. A HR manager that insult fellow woman colleague as slut is doing sexual harassment an office bullying crime and should be sacked. Too bad the world is unfair and not only no one stand up for me against office bullying but the victim of bullying is sacked for fighting bully. But if you read enough you should know this is pretty common too the victim get sacked instead of the crime perpetrator. Don’t expect HR to stand up for you against sexual harassment and in this case don’t expect boss to stand up for you against sexual harassment by HR manager.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Under latest sfc staff directory kt latha has leelocated to auz. Can still verleefy with her by email :geek:
View attachment 147544
In your email - do ask the kt latha that apologised to me last time in order to keep her job not to be sacked by her previous boss - to swear if Gansiokbin is a virgin with annulled marriage, she die a violent death. I bet she won’t dare to hahahaha

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
In your email - do ask the kt latha that apologised to me last time in order to keep her job not to be sacked by her previous boss - to swear if Gansiokbin is a virgin with annulled marriage, she die a violent death. I bet she won’t dare to hahahaha
What’s the common trait of bully? COWARD

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
In your email @sweetiepie do tell kt latha I should thank her for leaving lousy job with lousy boss lousy colleague like her. My staff are not bad though, only some lazy ones are bad like my Cantonese ex accountant.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kt latha said you were verlee slutty in orfid and tried to seduced all the man there . You are a verlee dirty slut even now :devilish:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
This situation is very common for me. I don’t feel anything.

As to “forced” I think as a gentleman you have the choice and should quickly look away out of respect.

Actually your thread sounded sooooooo cheena sooooo narrow minded cheena

It shouldn’t even be an issue. But then I can understand as a narrow minded chink it’s an issue.
I don't really care.
I stare at their boobs so now they make sure to put their hands on their boob top as cover when talking to me.