• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Are you flaccid? Does your lanjiao have trouble getting hard when you need it?

knowwhatyouwantinlife

Alfrescian
Loyal
As long as there is morning wood, there is no erectile dysfunction. Why can some produce more kids while others cannot? The answer is of course the woman knowing to use the morning wood to her advantage, getting both pleasure and copulating at the same time...of course many don't make this effort hence the low birth rate

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
As long as there is morning wood, there is no erectile dysfunction. Why can some produce more kids while others cannot? The answer is of course the woman knowing to use the morning wood to her advantage, getting both pleasure and copulating at the same time...of course many don't make this effort hence the low birth rate
When u think of 9% gst. It is much safer to be a flaccid. Its not biology, it's economics.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
most women have a “hard” time waking up early when the wood is waiting.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is wrong with low birth rate.? To me performance in doing the deed is more important and birth rates are just side effects

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
This might be the cause:

Wrong…it is images like this.

1704671217721.jpeg

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hypertension medication is one of the main culprits for erectile dysfunction.
I discovered gingko biloba extract can bring down my BP.
I took it for the purpose as a memory supplement and realised my BP becomes normal after I took it for 2mths +
I think maybe is some kind of a blood thinning effect and reduce the pressure when the blood flowing? I'm not sure but I'm happy with the results.

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
I discovered gingko biloba extract can bring down my BP.
I took it for the purpose as a memory supplement and realised my BP becomes normal after I took it for 2mths +
I think maybe is some kind of a blood thinning effect and reduce the pressure when the blood flowing? I'm not sure but I'm happy with the results.
My hypertension is hereditary from my Dad. My company doc prescribed Norvasc which is a calcium channel blocker to control my BP from age 45 onwards.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
My hypertension is hereditary from my Dad. My company doc prescribed Norvasc which is a calcium channel blocker to control my BP from age 45 onwards.
I think norvasc is same as the standard amlodipine, with same side effect but norvasc should be the more expensive one.
You can try take gingko biloba see if it can further improve your BP, then probably the norvasc dose can be reduced to the minimum.

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Typical sinkies only know how to copulate at night. After wining, dining and 69-ing.