• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Are you a racist?

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
There may be variations, but my ah kong told me;

1. "Cake ling qwai" because of the bangles, leg braclets and bells, that goes cling cling cling. That's why "Cake ling"
2. "Babu" because the singhs used to rear goats and sell milk, and uses a horn that goes "babu babu".

I've always thought that Mangkali (Babu Sing) refers to the turban Sikhs. Non-turban Indians are keling kia or gaat ling gwai in Cantonese.

Of course, both groups form the larger group of 'Ah Nehs', or 'Ah-poo nenehs'.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is the law of numbers of Malays in the police force. If you think the assignment of who should drive a police car is based on race, you need to go for a checkup.

It's not based on race. It's based on FTB (police defensive driving licensing results). Class 3 alone can't drive police cars. And most Malays have better results than Chinese. The DO and SI would of course assign more of them as patrol car drivers. Bear in mind, however many Malays in SPF, Chinese are still the majority. Also, most Chinese officers aren't interested in just driving and patroling. They'd go for more exciting prospects like investigators and detectives.

But to be frank and blunt, Malay officers have a weakness for free thrill sex extorted out of illegal sex workers they caught. Most of such cases involved Malays, haven't you noticed? Chinese just go to Geylang or wherever available, fuck up, zip up, pay up and go off.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's not based on race. It's based on FTB (police defensive driving licensing results). Class 3 alone can't drive police cars. And most Malays have better results than Chinese. The DO and SI would of course assign more of them as patrol car drivers. Bear in mind, however many Malays in SPF, Chinese are still the majority. Also, most Chinese officers aren't interested in just driving and patroling. They'd go for more exciting prospects like investigators and detectives.

But to be frank and blunt, Malay officers have a weakness for free thrill sex extorted out of illegal sex workers they caught. Most of such cases involved Malays, haven't you noticed? Chinese just go to Geylang or wherever available, fuck up, zip up, pay up and go off.

aiyah end of the day just say anything negative about malays whether it's true or not is racist, anything postive whether true or not isn't racist. Everything negative about chinese is ok. Trust me on this there are many ppl that are ok about shit like this happening and even worse some chinese don't mind or agree with it (chinese dogs).

LonewolfAlfa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malays are very good at driving. Since car was invented and British colonial days, almost everyone looking for a chaffeur look for a Malay. It's not in the sense of racing like F1 or GP. They're simply naturally good at it, safe and fast enough, unlike some women who may be over cautious, hesitate, hog and cause danger. Most police patrol car driving duties are assigned to Malay officers, haven't you noticed? How often have you heard of Malay driver in traffic accident?

However, almost everyone looking for a bodyguard look for a Chinese, never a Malay. Have you heard of Malay bodyguard before?

my relative has a chauffeur. but the reason he employed an ahmad, is because he couldn't find any above middle age chinese willing to work as one for $1800 on call 24hrs with one day leave a month and to wash the car daily.

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is it in singapore? Why ahamd don't drive taxi instead?

my relative has a chauffeur. but the reason he employed an ahmad, is because he couldn't find any above middle age chinese willing to work as one for $1800 on call 24hrs with one day leave a month and to wash the car daily.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Just think of a race when you think of these jobs:

Car Park Wardens: What race?

Security Guards: What race?

Cleaners at Food Court: What race?

Now aren't we all racist?

Thanks to our caring PAP who leaves no man behind we are now seeing wind of changewhere more and more old Chinese Singaporeans are taking up these jobs.

One of these examples is our latest hero

9C1AFC89-B94D-468B-9B5D-DA36D12C8401.jpeg

Lee Hsien Loong is making Singapore Great again reclaiming jobs for Singaporeans.

Vote for PAP, join SB70. I will return home to look for jobs soon.

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most racist peo in sg cfm is m&d follow by ah neh. m&ds got balls when they outnumber and will show their true colour of being racist. Ah neh lust chio chinese gal but racist towards chink guys.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Just think of a race when you think of these jobs:

Car Park Wardens: What race?

Security Guards: What race?

Cleaners at Food Court: What race?

Now aren't we all racist?
Stupid sinkie. That's called stereotyping. Not the same as racism.

Trust a sinkie not to know the difference.

Bet you dont know what nepotism is.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thanks to our caring PAP who leaves no man behind we are now seeing wind of changewhere more and more old Chinese Singaporeans are taking up these jobs.

One of these examples is our latest hero

View attachment 66947

Lee Hsien Loong is making Singapore Great again reclaiming jobs for Singaporeans.

Vote for PAP, join SB70. I will return home to look for jobs soon.
yes, how life has changed in sg. nowadays garage wardens are staffed by sinkie lao uncles who need to top up their medisave accounts as cpf balances not enough. and condo owners are imported ceca nehs who will tell sinkies to fuck off and hide in hdb hole.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I heard they are a lazy bunch and only interested in humping girls whenever they can.

QUOTE=Scrooball;931001]This sounds similar to the myth that Malays are good in soccer. If that is the case, why is our soccer team in such a sorry state?
[/QUOTE]
Because the coach is not a malay,