• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Are we in recession now?

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal
Liquidity, as hbk75 said. Rising rates always dampen appetite for borrowing, hence outstanding credit contracts and asset prices fall in tandem. The tide is going out boys, hope you haven't been swimming naked.

so today's china sse is just reflecting that?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Liquidity, as hbk75 said. Rising rates always dampen appetite for borrowing, hence outstanding credit contracts and asset prices fall in tandem. The tide is going out boys, hope you haven't been swimming naked.

is that why s&p 500 hasnt been growing for the past one year?can they restart the q/e again,i miss the days of unstoppable growth,and five or six days in a row winning streaks and the feeling of winning everyday that one has grown accustomed to.all i do is win win win no matter what,everybody watch my hands go up.